Newbie Lacerate Gladiator Build

The build guide I'm using (https://pobb.in/2EQwtum6rdwh Level 66) shows 4 skills on left weapon. Are the two red skills a choice of which one to use? It seems self explanatory but just wanted to confirm.
Reflotado por última vez en 6 sept. 2024 0:41:55
Hello,

Veteran Noob here too :)

Forget all those click-bait cyclone builds etc.

Once I tried one of those degenarated builds.

It was from Youtube channel called "PoeBuilds "

Even the Tripolar Bear has done a video about biggest "Build Baiters" ,to warn new players about what builds not to play :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k02y8e1pRG8

and this crappy channel "Poe Builds" ,I was so unfortunate to follow is first on His list .

The build was called "Super Cyclone", and I can now say that in reality it was "SuperCrap" ! XD

Ziziarian well known player and streamer got nice, casual friendly ,step by step, buid guide for the "Lacerate Bleed Gladiator" written on the maxroll :

https://maxroll.gg/poe/build-guides/lacerate-gladiator-league-starter

I am running this build myself, and I highly reccomend it !
Editado por útlima vez por kalgurgladiator en 2 sept. 2024 16:42:00
"
kalgurgladiator escribió:
Hello,

Veteran Noob here too :)

Forget all those click-bait cyclone builds etc.

Dude's not running a Cyclone build -- just a different iteration of Lacerate. His thread title even says as much.

OP:

Yeah, the choice of Leap Slam or Shield Charge is basically personal flavor. Shield Charge is faster but requires Flame Dash/Frostblink/etc for movement across walls/gaps/etc, Leap Slam is slower but is an all-in-one skill. (Worth noting that neither of them is a teleport skill, though, so keeping a blink gem in a spare socket regardless is never a bad idea in case you need to get out of/across some sort of degen field or beam.)
What's the point of Your post regarding me?

Everyone knows it that OP (not "dude") is running lacerate.

Thats why I linked him build guide to the same build he is playin and the same build as I am now playin.

You might have been as well wrote "Sun is shining during the day".

I used cyclone only as one of the most common example of the cick -bait build ......Is it too difficult to understand the analogy?

"lvl 66 build guide" OP posted is to me just the same BS, like the most "Super Cyclone" scammy click-bait builds on Youtube or this forum ...thats all.

Editado por útlima vez por kalgurgladiator en 3 sept. 2024 21:16:22
"
Lydsignal escribió:

Leap Slam is slower but is an all-in-one skill. (Worth noting that neither of them is a teleport skill, though, so keeping a blink gem in a spare socket regardless is never a bad idea in case you need to get out of/across some sort of degen field or beam.)

Keeping blink gem is not only "never a bad idea".

This gem is mandatory.

Without it You won't be able to dash though the Searing Exarchs rolling meteors in bad situations and You will hit meteors with shield charge/ leap slam and just insta die!

Similary during 3rd phase of maven You won't be able to dash trough the brain beams, and will have maven punishment ( reducing all Maximum Elemental Resistances by 10% and prevents all recovery of Life and Energy Shield for 10 seconds) applied to You .

Sadly this "build guide" OP following is some hodge-podge, made by some random Andy not any true build guide at all. :(

Hope the OP will follow ziz guide.

Editado por útlima vez por kalgurgladiator en 3 sept. 2024 21:18:42
Thank you all for your replies. I meant to say I was level 64 along with this guide. It's a bit outdated with some of the gems no longer in the game. I was running splitting steel until I was level 65 and could start using my Jack the Axe. I'm really liking leap slam and while I don't yet know about all that a blink gem will 'save' me from, I'll gladly take the recommendations. I was lucky enough to get the Lacerate of Hemorrhage on my very first lab run. I used a Double Strike. I've run the cruel lab a few times and always bring a Double Strike gem with me. 30 Chaos for the LoH. I've sold other two results for about 17 Chaos. I know its chump change to most, but it's all fresh to me. First time PoE player. Loving the game so far. Great sense of growth and rewards.
So I looked into getting a 'blink' gem. I have a high level Dash, but figured Leap Slam negated the need for it. However, since Leap Slam is not a blink gem, I'll find a spot for Dash. Lol, just looked and I have level 16 Dash already placed. Anything better than Dash to use for blinking? With the LS I can get through each room of the Cruel Lab in about 30 to 40 seconds.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional