[3.25] Gladiator, Max Block, Viper Strike of Mamba, Poison Proliferate

https://pobb.in/qyZD-d9To9eg

Showcase video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3c_5Nod-aE

Build Summary

This build focuses on scaling a single large poison to proliferate through your map. It has great defense because of max block, but there are also other defensive considerations so we don't get 1 shot when the attack goes through. You can get started with this build with just the mamba gem and low tolerance cluster jewels setup, and easily progress through the atlas while building and acquiring upgrades.

Important Uniques

Spoiler

You need Bino's to proliferate poison. Without this weapon the build can only kill bosses

These boots lets us take advantage of a few different mechanics, such as Affliction Charges from our belt, and +10% block from "Enduring Ward" cluster jewel. You can replace both your boots and belt with strong rares, but I'd only recommend doing this if you want to use mageblood.

Because we're taking Perfect Agony keystone, we're not affected by the downside to Ungil's Harmony. Extremely high value amulet.

For bossing. Using Ambush will gives 100% crit even with the less crits modifier. It doubles our damage. We're using Unbound Ailments support gem so our poison will last long enough for the next Ambush proc.

Jewels

Spoiler

This is how we scale Mamba, Voices + 3x Low Tolerance. Maglo's are used to help us cap block.

Huge armor increase when placed in the jewel socket closest to the duelist starting area. The highest value defensive jewel in the build

Really High value Impossible Escape. It provides: +1 curse, -5% chaos res, 8% mana reservation efficiency

A good defensive layer and the gems are affordable as well.

Easy elemental Avoidance, we get 8% from life wheel so we need a total of 92% shock avoidance from 2 rare jewels

Tons of options here, I chose a QoL watcher's eye that I picked up for cheap

These rest of your Rare jewels you want something like this. Crit Multi is going to scale damage via Perfect Agony. Block chance and %life is nice as well.

Gem Setup

Spoiler
Main Attack

Wither Totems

Ambush

Auras

Mark

Guard

Choose your own movement gems.

Note you can also use Arcanist Brand + Despair + Alchemist Mark instead. It's also easier on the mana as well.

I have clarity for watcher's eye jewel as it's easy to fit in

Goals for Rare Gear

For your rings, gloves, helmet, and body armor we want the following
  • 1 - 1x T1 Int mod, we need 126 int total
  • 2 - Cap Resistances, Amethyst Rings will help with Chaos Resistance
  • 3 - reduced mana cost craft on rings (prefix), fairly uncomfortable to map without this mod
  • 4 - Flat life regen and increased life regeneration rate, this is DoT protection and is very important unless you want to die to all DoTs
  • 5 - % increased armor/evasion
  • 6 - Accuracy, this isn't as important as we can take the "Depth Perception" accuracy wheel until we improve our gear

Other Consideration

• Eldritch Implicit on gloves for +1 strike targets
  • Anoint Feline Swiftness on Amulet, Dark Arts is also a good option if you need more block
  • Tattoos can fill in gaps if you have extra attributes
  • Block mastery for recovery is very nice
  • Flask charges gain on hit is very strong with block builds
Editado por útlima vez por FoldedCorner en 27 ago. 2024 21:22:06
Reflotado por última vez en 31 ago. 2024 2:36:04
I'll be posting gameplay when I get the chance to. I don't know what people are interesting in, but I love doing tons of breaches as the proliferation is very satisfying.
looking forward to video. Im interested in mapping speed and how well it does against some uber bosses.
Hi, I don't know if this is allow but I have this build and I want to sell it.

Here's POB: https://pobb.in/bii6hiAjsZkf. Almost 1:1 for 45 Div.

IGN: @freaky_
Editado por útlima vez por ariyawat6 en 23 ago. 2024 9:46:52
I've uploaded a quick showcase of the clear, I'll do bosses next to show that too
I've made a few changes.

Used a couple Tattoos to fill out stats (1 block and 1 accuracy). Also added an impossible escape for extra curse (despair).

We could fit in herald of agony now by dropping the 15% chance to poison node and grabbing the 8% mana reserve node from impossible escape, but I didn't like having to down-level precision to fit it in. Would definitely boost damage even more though.
Welp, got to level 100. Pretty comfortable build doing so. I've been killing T17's and ubers. Sometimes deathless, sometimes not. Really enjoyable build with duelist, definitely fixes the dps problem I was having with lacerate bleed in comparison.
Hi. In the demo video you use Withering Step. But I don't see this Gem in your pob.
"
Asmyrkul escribió:
Hi. In the demo video you use Withering Step. But I don't see this Gem in your pob.

I had swapped the "more duration" gem with withering step to test it out. So the links were:

Automation - Molten Shell - Withering Step

Not really fan tbh, so I put back in more duration on molten shell. I prefer the greater uptime

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional