Lacerate Gladiator Build Guide - 7x2M DPS Double Bleed on 15 div - Immortal mapper, all content, T17

Hello! Feel free to reach out here for help or on my Discord server. I'll edit the guide if needed.

TL;DW below but I invite you to watch my videos which are short and well-edited. They include different levels of gearing and PoBs, as well as mapping/bossing showcases.

Latest setup with double bleed & uniques for maximizing DPS. Mapping/68% IQ The Feared showcase
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpzSWXX6zVY

Previous ones for more tips, showcases & gear progression
Spoiler
2. Previous setup with more optimization and QoL, no uniques except Ryslatha. Details about running Tincture. Mapping & Uber Elder showcase
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xvg6LqB83gE

3. League-starting setup with basic crafting tips to get started and progress to red maps (and beyond)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-e6FhkMOnQ

Pros
Spoiler
- Tanky AF
- Decent DPS & near 100% uptime
- Clears fast with Shield Charge 4L. Lacerate only rares
- passive endurance charge generation with body

Cons
Spoiler
- degen bad
- mid range, can be annoying on some bosses like Sirus
- "monster phys dmg res" mod is annoying but you can use Poacher's Mark and Crush

Latest PoB: https://pobb.in/STGoeWpx_7t5
Budget: 15-20div at time of writing (approx. 1 week into the league) if you trade everything. Details:
Spoiler

- 4-5 divs weapon (lucky crafted with 30c)
- 1div shield (crafted for 40c)
- 2 div body
- 1.2div ryslatha
- 1.5 div ashes
- 5c circle of guilt
- 1 div helmet/ring/boots
- Cluster jewel 35c, others 10c each
- Not necessary but very nice for Crush on hit: Awakened Brutality LEVEL 1 UNCORRUPTED 120c + 4x20c for Wild Brambleback beasts to level it up. You save a divine instead of buying directly level 5

Avoid these mistakes
Spoiler

- not speccing Jagged Technique unless you run the Venopuncture + Tempest Rising combo (I don't, explained in the orange spoiler below). You need to aggravate non-Crimson Dance Bleeds and you have a short time to do it.

- don't use Deadly Ailments, PoB might tell you to for DPS but it kills your on-hit damage which is important for Fortify, Cruelty, (maybe leech) and other similar effects.

Gameplay tips
Spoiler

Clear with Shield Charge 4L. Lacerate only things that didn't die. For the damage of shield charge, you need a shield with high armour, or high evasion, or high hybrid armor eva

Lacerate with Multistrike for clearing, Cruelty for hard bosses (pinnacle etc).

If you run a lot of Simulacrum, T17, and invites swap Vulnerability for Poacher's Mark (linked with Mark on Hit). It helps a lot with "monster physical damage resistance" (which you should avoid rolling when possible).

My favorite strats are alch'n'go/low-investmnent Blight encounters and pinnacle Maven invitations (elderslayers, guardians etc). The build moves very fast and facetanks most of it. I'm not a huge juicer or simulacrum enjoyer so I can not talk much about that.

About double bleed, uniques & more possibilities
Spoiler

Farrul's Pounce + aspect of the cat = alternate between Crimson Dance and not. Crimson Dance & regular Bleed are considered different by the game so they stack on one enemy. You need a socket for less duration so craft it on an armour piece or unset ring

You can include Farrul's Fur but it gets pricey to fix resistances so I didn't, maybe later. We would also need to go Enduring Cry for charges

Ashes of the star = big boost with Lacerate of Haemorrhage quality (and level ofc).

Circle of Guilt = helps running Herald of Purity when you add in Aspect of the Cat without Farrul's Fur. HoP with Guilt is a 25% damage boost and they also tank some hits during bosses.

I don't use Venopuncture + Tempest Rising, I don't find War of Attrition and Weapon Master good.

Not currently using awakened gems or unique jewels, but a watcher's eye (pride, determination, vitality, ...) is always welcome.

Editado por útlima vez por Vikfro en 14 ago. 2024 6:57:09
Reflotado por última vez en 14 ago. 2024 12:58:42
Reserved
I love nothing more than being immortal and lazy, this might be the build for me <3
Im running your build and i for some reason can not become "immortal" in like the pob thing i have followed almost to a T your guide
Hey just updating here to say I "personally coached" itisme4 the guy above for an hour or so, after they reached in game.

Not regretting this or trying to be an ass, but in the future I would prefer people to go through other channels, Discord being the best. I like to help but if I'm not live I prefer not to be disrupted too much in my current activities :)

Also a lot of what we talked about was covered in the videos so in the future I should redirect to that first. I did not spend dozens of hours making them for no reason!

Editado por útlima vez por Vikfro en 14 ago. 2024 6:43:31
Well so far i'm enjoying your build, still early stages.
But got alot of currency to throw at it so just having fun :P

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional