[3.25] Bleed Earthquake gladiator | Trivialize content on a budget

This guide is mainly focused at beginners or somewhat experienced players. The build is very straightforward, easy to play and has no obnoxious things to trade like cluster jewels or historic jewels! Iv'e made this guide as there is none to be found that is either 3.25 or good enough in general. Many play chieftain which i dislike.

Build Overview 3.25

This build uses a combination of earthquake and earthshatter (applied via generals cry) to make mapping trivial. It's so easy even i can complete any map, bar reflect, at a rather quick pace. The main DPS is bleed applied via earthquake, which through the new Gladiator nodes is always 'aggrevated' (applies as though the unit is moving around and thus is 200% effective).

In order to apply a nice earthquake we have allocated 100% bleed through the passive tree and ascendancy tree, and use an axe with as much physical damage and damage over time as possible. Plain and simple.
As we scurry around the minions from General's cry apply earthshatters before we are even close to the enemies and a Leap Slam into the pack or using the various warcries clears said pack. This provides a satisfying shatter/earthquake visual and everything dies, what do you want more than that?

Offence
Spoiler
Eqarthquake and earthshatter are using all red jewels. This is good because it requires no difficuly to obtain coloured armour pieces and you can go full armour

Earthquake - Melee physical damage - Brutality - Fist of war - Volatitity - Cruelty

Earthshatter - General's Cry - Melee Physical Damage - Autoexertion
(be sure to turn this off during endgame bosses as it will have no effect but will drain your life by 15%)

Defense
Spoiler
90% physical damage reduction from ~45k armour
80%+ elemental reduction

Intimidating cry - Sysmic Cry - Enduring Cry - Urgent Orders
In combination with the passive node that heals you for 15% max life per warcry, you rarely die if hit hard

Determiniation - Eternal blessing
Gives around 20k armour for no cost

POB 3.25
Spoiler
https://pobb.in/M_D27Q-gijcj

Important items
Spoiler

This axe was 1 divine orb. You can get +30% dps if your rich, im not.

Get the most defense and elemental resistance and life as possible.

Get the most defense and elemental resistance and life as possible..

rings/amulet get life, ele/chaos resistance. No elder/shaper/conquerer mods required.

Upgrades for the endgame
Spoiler
Ryslatha's coil gives 30% dps. I just didn't find the divines to get it yet!
The light of meaning with %physical damage or %maximum life
A ring that applies vulnerability is a great upgrade but expensive

Endgame
Spoiler
Conquerer/shaper/elder/sirus/maven should all be doable. It wont be the fastest clear but very safe with 90% phys and 80%+ ele defence

Editado por útlima vez por Angryn00bert en 12 ago. 2024 3:13:46
Reflotado por última vez en 12 ago. 2024 1:25:49
Which bandit do you save or kill all?
"
Heavydfr8 escribió:
Which bandit do you save or kill all?

Kill all is the way to go :)
Should be noted: This build struggles alot with Physical reflect, you can work down to the Physical Mastery and get the -60% physical reflect paired with a Watcher's Eye Prismatic Jewel as, to my knowledge, is the only way to get you to and past 100% reduced physical reflect making you relativly safe to it but should still play it safe with reflect maps as you can occasionally get killed when shocked or similar things.

There is other things giving lower amounts of physical reflect obviously, but this was the simplest solution I found to make you *safe* without having to really sacrifice anything.

Destroyed myself in a Vaal area at lvl 60 with only 10% physical reflect, luckily making me think of this early.

Unless Angryn00bert has a different solution?
Editado por útlima vez por Zerynax en 10 ago. 2024 23:40:20
Oh i may have made an error stating all maps are doable. I just never run reflect maps. Only if i would be able to get a 100% reflect resistance like you state.
Editado por útlima vez por Angryn00bert en 11 ago. 2024 7:05:21
It is actually doable to get I think close to "perfect" reflect resistance, the minor Pantheon is +50% reflect reduction, highest rolled Watchers Eye Prismatic Jewel is +50% physical reflect reduction and the Physical Mastery gives +60% physical reflect reduction which in theory should make you immune to physical reflect even when cursed or debuffed I think with 160% reflect reduction.

I would think the same as you normally with just ignoring reflect maps, but had a couple of run-ins with rares or uniques, forgot which and if a league mechanic or whatnot, but I nuked myself then before I remembered the Pantheon reflect resistance reduction since I don't have the jewel yet.

And since getting the Physical Mastery for reflect is only...5 or 6 points off the passive tree you've already set up which also has a few points to spare it should not need any changes I think

Also, I seem to remember there being some open slots in the gems on the build, you considered running a Cast when damage taken lvl 1-Desecrate lvl 1-Poachers/Warlords Mark and either a guard skill or anointing for the double hex keystone to keep the earthshatter guys still going on bossfights?

Seems to be fairly useful just to get a smidge more survivability, occasional frenzy and endurance charges outside bossfights and the physical dmg taken debuff if you get Poachers mark on the boss.
Editado por útlima vez por Zerynax en 12 ago. 2024 1:34:08

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional