Question for glad bleed crew

Instead of taking Jagged Technique, why not remove the swift affliction, take wicked blade (20% increased bleed duration), take small nodes on master of wounds wheel (50% increased bleed duration), then take the "attack hits aggravate any bleeding on targets which is older than 4 seconds" bleeding mastery. Boom you get jagged technique after 4 seconds, and you have nice long bleeds so the high roll bleeds will get aggravated and do their damage. Instead take war of attrition or w.e. Yea you gotta wait 4 seconds but rares in maps usually running at you anyways, and waiting 4 seconds on a long boss fight is w.e and worth for getting war of attrition. Am i missing something? does this not work somehow?
Reflotado por última vez en 1 ago. 2024 23:13:38
I'd rather just kill something immediately with the bleed versus having to dodge. I also think that if you reapply a new bleed you have to wait another 4 seconds to aggravate but not sure.
all bleeds being permanently aggravated is permanent triple damage, the agg bleeds older than 4 seconds is functionally after 4 seconds in combat you deal triple damage. With decent gearing the only enemies that last longer than 4 seconds are super juiced rares and pinnacle bosses, everything else dies before bleed mastery would apply aggravated bleed. Even aside from that what else would you take on glad ascendancy? More damage against low life enemies? Thats just triple bleed dps but worse. More damage against uniques? Takes forever to spool up and only better if you can maintain the agg bleeds on the boss and stay in whatever near range you need for a long time. Retaliate? Retliation skills are build arounds and quite frankly suck, they have massive multipliers but are an enormous pain to get working when you want them and quite frankly only inflict similar damage. Furthermore permanent agg bleed is the primary reason to play bleed glad, without that you would probably be better off running bleed/impale champion with the bleed bonus multi per impale on enemy mastery and quite frankly hybrid bleed impale champ is likely to be meaningfully worse than just impale champ on top of being very awkward to gear.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional