First Time Build - Help needed

Hey fellow exiles,

this is my first post ever in this forum and also im trying to create my own build for the first time ever. I always have been enjoying melee more than any other archetype and for obvious reasons, 3.25 is the league that motivated me to try and make my own build.

Before i get into the build, i have to state that i only got very rudimentary knowledge of using PoB correctly, and my overall game knowledge is mediocre at best after only 1,5k hours lol. So lets get into the Build:

Whats the Build Idea?
With the 3.25 changes i wanted to build a Double Strike of Impaling Slayer (Or maybe other ascendancies would fit better here?) that focuses, well, on impale.

Heres the PoB:
https://pobb.in/eVCeasdoZiGP

Whats my goal?
Its intended to be a league starter that can get 2 Voidstones, maybe even all 4 (but not with the scuffed setup i cooked i guess) and then i want to transition or min-max this build once i get the hang of PoB and buildmaking.

Current issues
1. The Gear in PoB is intended to be basic and nothing crazy but i still feel like i miss some uniques or important stats here that would improve the build drastically

2. The defences are low with only 28k EHP (Molten Shell Active) and the only real defence being armour and Endurance charges + the slayer Leech, is this sufficient for my goal or how should i improve?

3. Damage is very low aswell, only 500k does not seem to be sufficient, even though i tried to configure the PoB to reflect the low end damage that can be sustained - how could that be improved?

4. Skill Gems setups are incomplete because with the removal of Totems im not quite sure what links would benefit the build the most - if you have suggestions feel free

5. If you have any suggestions regarding anything feel free to share, be it PoB configurations that are incorrect, stupid nodes i skilled or important ones i missed

Thank you all for your support! <3
Reflotado por última vez en 19 jul. 2024 19:05:56

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional