[3.24] CoC Archmage Ice Nova of Frostbolts Build | Hierophant | Necropolis | Path of Exile 3.24

Hey guys, here is coc archmage ice nova of frostbolts hierophant build. Using Kitava's Thirst instead of Cospri's Malice to trigger frostbolts in this setup. Damage is pretty high with archmage but build is not tanky at all. We can't use Mind over Matter with setup because all of the life reserved. You can go for life version instead of low-life setup for extra tankiness from mind over matter.

Build Cost
- High Budget

Mana: Mana regen is pretty high. It's not really a problem but we still get some reduced mana cost of skills:
- 1% reduced Mana Cost of Skills per 10 Devotion mod on Militant Faith
- +14 Mana gained for each Enemy hit by Attacks (Gemini Claw)
- 10% reduced Mana Cost of Skills (Mana mastery)

Critical Strike Chance: Aim for %100 crit chance.
- Power charges
- Diamond Flask
- Any Flask with crit chance mod
- Skill tree
- Increased Critical Strike support

Cooldown recovery: We need at least %14 for this build. I got it from belt. If you use awakened cast on crit gem you don't have need any cdr.

Accuracy: We need %100 hit chance.
Hits can't be Evaded mod solves the problem

Aps: With 14% cooldown recovery optimal aps for cyclone is 7.57. Don't go over it. Cyclone's aps is 7.57 with this setup.
- 26% inc attack speed, Claw
- 10% inc attack speed, Quick Getaway (x2)
- 20% inc attack speed, Onslaught

Stun Immunity: Using Skyforth
- Stun Threshold is based on 500% of your Mana instead of Life mod is pretty much stun immunity.

If you wanna play with more or less attack speed check out the link:
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/e5pyr8/the_cyclone_cast_on_critical_strike_cooldown/

Militant Faith: Dominus to get Inner Conviction keystone.
- 1% reduced Mana Cost of Skills per 10 Devotion
- 4% increased Area Damage per 10 Devotion or 4% increased Elemental Damage per 10 Devotion
(Check the jewel on pob before you buy it.)

Leveling: Leveling gems and trees are in the video.

Leveling Uniques:
- Axiom Perpetuum (2x)
- Tabula Rasa
- Karui Ward
- Tasalio's Sign (2x)
- Seven-League Step
- Goldrim
- Lochtonial Caress
- Replica Prismweave

PoB: https://pobb.in/eTZB6wlOvPyj

Skill Tree:

Build Video: https://youtu.be/W7Y_Q_1t9bQ

Bandits: Kill All

Gear:

Gem Setup:

Cyclone - Cast On Critical Strike - Ice Nova of Frostbolts - Increased Critical Strikes - Increased Critical Damage - Archmage

Kitava's Thirst:
Frostbolt - Greater Multiple Projectiles - Archmage - Inspiration

Arcane Cloak - Automation - Increased Duration - Sigil of Power

Enduring Cry - Call to Arms / Wrath - Eternal Blessing

Assassin's Mark - Mark on Hit / Flame Dash

Prism Guardian:
Zealotry - Determination - Vaal Discipline
Reflotado por última vez en 17 may. 2024 8:15:07
Thanks for the guide.
I 've tested this build because it looks fun. And it is fun... beside the fact > it is really not tanky at all.

I have nearly exact the items and made it to level 95.
But it was hard. I die so often and I do not know why. Cycle through and open a breach > dead. Shields went down. Nothing helps.
No clue how you run T17 with this build.

I know without seeing my Tree and Items it is hard to say, but do you have any ideas? clues? suggestions?
Most t17 blasting builds are glass cannons that work by nearly instantly deleting everything on screen. The way t17 mods are set up and the strength of the mobs makes tanking them absurdly difficult, the stronger rares in t17s can hit significantly harder than the uber shaper slam in a single instance of phys and as a result most builds that do t17s rely on evasion for mitigation if they bother to get any and just rely on portals for layers.
well, ok. But when I cycle into mob it goes "bäääm" and it is me to lay down dying. Even in T16 Maps... especially in breaches (wanna do breach leveling)
just wonder why do we need 14% cooldown recovery ?
Cast on Crit trigger rate, the cdr breakpoints are iirc, 14% for 7.57 and 52% for 10.1, there are breakpoints past that but hitting them is not realistic aside from a few sabo builds run lancing steel of spraying.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional