SST or Corrupting Fever | Glad or Champ?

So i know that corrupting fever is a great starter but there is only a POB and not an in game POE showing of the build. If someone has one please link the POE version not POB. Also i have been wanting to play SST for a minute but still seems not good. Feel free to drop links and suggestions. If i cant get any good build links ill prolly just run Occultist Bane build. Thanks everyone :)
Holla at me on twitch, twitter, & youtube @beats4president

Always trading :)

Thank you GGG for the Great Game
Reflotado por última vez en 17 ago. 2022 2:00:26
Glad just isn't as appealing since they removed the op defensive of block = spell block.
Champ could be strong still, but if you are looking for a comfy SST build raider with easy access to ele pen, cold convert, and suppress is more appealing in current meta for softcore high budget crit stuff.
Also looking at Emperor's Vigilance buffs I think crit SST got a big indirect buff with that seemingly out competes any other shield and it comes with glancing blows.
"
OverlyAggro escribió:
Glad just isn't as appealing since they removed the op defensive of block = spell block.
Champ could be strong still, but if you are looking for a comfy SST build raider with easy access to ele pen, cold convert, and suppress is more appealing in current meta for softcore high budget crit stuff.
Also looking at Emperor's Vigilance buffs I think crit SST got a big indirect buff with that seemingly out competes any other shield and it comes with glancing blows.

Yeah. So raider would do good for SST? You got any non POB build links? Maybe some in the forums?
Holla at me on twitch, twitter, & youtube @beats4president

Always trading :)

Thank you GGG for the Great Game
Grim has some good guide on Corrupting Fever on Youtube.
The link below is his Google Doc Guide, starting Act 1 and going up all into Endgame.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YDlORd42-AVP_Pcbrz496nrlHLiVuK5CQYeWf0nv_J8/edit#gid=860149851
Editado por útlima vez por Lyxana en 17 ago. 2022 2:01:13

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional