Can someone help me with my slayer build.

I love this build. I have always followed guides, but I usually hit a wall, where I get slaughtered in maps. So, I decided to make my own build. The issue I am having is that while it is very tanky and it can survive quite a bit of punishment, the dps is bad. It takes a minute or two to kill map bosses.

It is a cyclone slayer build. I probably good get more damage switching to another weapon class, but I like staves for the extra defenses with blocking. Here is the pob, if you guys could give me suggestions on what items to get

https://pastebin.com/fqs9mkRw

Reflotado por última vez en 15 ago. 2022 0:34:25
I think the easiest and most impactful changes you can make quite easily are some adjustments to your skill tree.

Your hit chance is only 55%, this is really hurting your DPS the most - if you allocate the skill points to Eagle eye, use the dex as extra accuracy mastery, and socket a low level precision gem this should get you to around 90% or better. you can pickup some more on your gear as you upgrade it.

Your Impale chance is only 60% - if you allocate the skill points towards harpooner and allocate a physical mastery for 20% chance to impale this will get you to 100%. Alternately You could also use Dread Banner if you have enough mana

The mana res nodes and mastery up to champion of the cause will free up some mana for precision, and should also give you enough to have blood and sand as an additional aura.

Gearwise the first thing i would look for is a better amulet - stats, crit chance/multi, life, +1 x gem lvl (Extra Int would free up some points in your tree also)

I'm sure there are a lot of other improvements, but at a glance those are some really easy improvements that should get you back on track.
Editado por útlima vez por BRDSCH75 en 1 ago. 2022 7:30:01
You're running Brutality Support for Cyclone (which is correct) but then you have added elemental damage on your weapon & gloves, which won't work with Brutality. Your life is going to be way too low with your current setup too, even if you level to 95.

Running no Ancestral Protector and/or Vaal Ancestral Warchief is gimping your dps too, & making bosses tougher.
emmm

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional