Hollow palm Tec slam

Hello everyone!

Saw a video about leveling very fast as hollow palm...and well yeah...it was crazy!!

Anyways was messing around with PoB about a Tec slam hollow palm and my build is pretty crappy.

Just dropping a link to see if maybe someone could help me out by chance. I was going to try max block glad tec slam?

https://pastebin.com/2qZBUU5y

Thank you have a great day.
Reflotado por última vez en 12 mar. 2021 21:03:24
I'll say it outright but I don't know if it's truly viable to go to Duelist for block chance, I mainly play raider with Hollow Palm but I'll try to cook something up with your PoB.

First thing's First
I'm a bit distracted so my english is suffering.
Here's the pastebin.
https://pastebin.com/8Str1hdw

I'm not sure if you have currency but I currently changed the build as best as I could without trying to add too many expensive items.
However there's still some hefty stuff.

You'd need 2 of Replica Conqueror's Efficiency + non-channeling skills have -7+cost on your rings to be even able to cast it. However that's not a hard requirement.
The best way to fix it would be to simply grab a bunch of +mana on your rings and the two non-channeling skills even at -6 should suffice.

Large Cluster jewels
I grabbed that 3 notable one, it's about 30c or so, 3 notables is important so the two notables on the left and right can be easily accessed.
It's not too important to grab all 3 though.

This is a link to the 3 notable one that I used
This is an elemental variant that makes you lose +5% block chance but gives more damage
Disorienting display is great since you get the blind chance without using flesh and stone.
You can make a choice btw on the medium cluster jewels. You can forfeit more skill points for a 9% increased aura effect rather than the 3%, honestly I wouldn't because we still need to fit life.
Medium Cluster Jewels
This is the link for the medium cluster jewel
Look around for other jewels that you might want instead though in case the one I linked is too expensive.

This is a link for Split personality jewels
You need +dexterity and you can choose to use +maximum mana for now (to solve that mana problem somewhat) but make sure to switch to +maximum life for endgame stuff

Overall there's more ways of upgrading this but I need to sleep soon so I'll check back tomorrow again.
Also noticed you weren't set to Sirus on your PoB so I changed this, this is dps for Bosses. It's okay for now, nothing extravagant.
Some addendums
Spoiler

1. I don't know how reliable it is to generate frenzy on block but hopefully it ain't too bad since we need it for damage.
2. Tectonic slam needs Endurance charges for more AoE (I'm not sure about ignoring it, I think it only hurts clearing)

Super disclaimer
Spoiler

I'm gonna link the people whose ideas I used, to pay them respects.
This isn't something I thought up, this is a fusion of Big Ducks' Skill Tree from his Ice Crash and And_Dang's Infernal Blow. I'm just applying them to this.

Big Ducks' stuff
Youtube
Twitch

And_Dang's Stuff
Youtube
Twitch
GGG please allow Flicker Strike on Hollow Palm
Editado por útlima vez por Erseii en 16 mar. 2021 18:45:09
Thank you for being up front about that...I am starting to semi regret my decision now =/. Feels very odd at times, I should maybe rethink it all together. I like Tec slam but maybe it's better suited for a marauder. Thank you very much for the help! I am being directed to a Dex stack with frenzy it seems just not sure that would be my play style.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional