3.13 Impale Cyclone - Slayer vs Champion

Hello,

So in 3.12 I league started as an Impale Cyclone Champion and I absolutely loved it. It was the first build wherein I killed all end-game content (Sirus A8, and first Uber Elder) that I had wanted to kill. Because of that I was considering playing an Impale Cyclone build this league start as well, however with the buffs to Slayer and nerfs to Champion I was considering playing Slayer instead, but I was hoping to get the opinion of players that area more experienced that me.

I know that I'd lose out on a lot from not going Champion, however it seems more reasonable not to now, plus this would allow for me to be able to do phys. reflect maps as well as Atziri without reflect worries (granted I had done it before if I just watch out for the shield, but this would just make it more mindless), but most importantly it would mean that I could open my belt slot for a Headhunter while still having overleech.

Path of Building shows that I would definitely still lose damage by going Slayer, but honestly aside from "bigger number better" I'm kind of lost when it comes to PoB and knowing what the important breakpoints are, etc. So again I was just hoping someone who might have a lot of experience with similar builds and these two ascendancies and who just knows more about the game in general might be able to give me some input on what they think, from how good or bad it would be at league start, end-game, clearing, bossing, etc.

Thank you for any information.
Reflotado por última vez en 14 ene. 2021 16:02:09
This forum is pretty dead you should ask in https://www.reddit.com/r/PathOfExileBuilds or /r/pathofexile
Editado por útlima vez por se7enuts en 14 ene. 2021 16:02:21

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional