Build Advice

First let me preface this by stating, I am by no means a hardcore player, nor can I theory craft to save my life. I am also playing on the Xbox so there's that.

I have been playing for a while now but not very long in the grand scheme of things.

I have followed several different builds and so far have only been able to get my necromancer strong enough to fight Sirus but haven't beat him yet.

I have tried several times to create my own builds but could never get them to do much once I got to the maps, I always ended up with something that was tanky but couldn't hardly do any damage or would do a bunch of damage and just get one shotted by just about everything, at least until now.

https://pastebin.com/5ARcnLca

I have not followed any guides for this one other than looking through to get ideas on support gems and gear (as I am sure you can tell since this is probably a horrible mess)

But right now I can clear up to T13 maps with relative ease (not including bosses) even with my really low health pool, which leads me to my quest for advice.

I really enjoy this build it is very fun to play, however I do realize that I have a bunch of things left to grind out before I actually get into a position to be able to fight any bosses. my gems are neither 20 quality or lvl 20 yet, which I am still working on, nor can I afford to buy any awakened gems since they are way expensive if they are even for sale on the xbox sometimes there isn't even any for sale.

I also just finally got my six link crafting recipe so I will be upgrading my chest to a 6 link and adding slower projectiles to it. (I am also looking at getting the "Daresso's Defiance" to hopefully up my damage some at the expense of a bunch of health so still not sure about it.

I guess I am just hoping someone that is adept at making something that can kill bosses would take a look and give me some pointers on the following...

1. How can I get more life with out scarifying my damage
2. Are the bleed passives I have taken actually worth it
3. For my defenses layers I really like the mitigation but am I on the right track there

For my first unguided build that has actually made it to red maps I am super happy overall, but really sad that I can't fight bosses as they just take so damn long, I have fought and won most of the bosses up to T12 but they were hard fought battles and I died more than a few times, and would really like to be able to kill them a bit more easily.

And finally since I am on the Xbox I really tried to make this build less dependent on flasks since it is rather difficult to use them during fighting, and most of the time I simply forget to use them lol. I also really like to only have to actively use no more than 4 skills with one of them being my movement skill, so in this case I have the Splitting Steel, Lancing Steel, Call of Steel, and Flame dash on my main button bar and would rather not have to add a skill I have to use during a fight on a secondary bar just for QoL, but am open to the idea if it makes a huge difference.

Well anyways there it is, I thank you all in advance for any help you can send my way.

Stay Classy Exile :-)
Reflotado por última vez en 12 ene. 2021 14:40:37

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional