New Champion - too weak

Hey guys,

I have started few days ago and although I have a lot of experience in similar type of games, I find myself struggling with customisation here.

Have a look and tell me if my build is bad because I cannot solo any boss without dying at least 15 times. I don't know what I am doing wrong.
Reflotado por última vez en 9 ene. 2021 22:14:37
Hi,

I think you need to adjust your privacy settings on your account to allow people to see your characters.

In general, you might improve your survivability by using the crafting bench to add resistance to your items. Try and get to the cap (75%) if you can!

Until you're stronger, you may need to just respect the fight mechanics like not standing in fire. If you want to stand in fire, make sure you have good resists first!
"
AlaskaDan escribió:
Hi,

I think you need to adjust your privacy settings on your account to allow people to see your characters.

In general, you might improve your survivability by using the crafting bench to add resistance to your items. Try and get to the cap (75%) if you can!

Until you're stronger, you may need to just respect the fight mechanics like not standing in fire. If you want to stand in fire, make sure you have good resists first!

My resists are decent I think (above 60%) for fire, ice and light and I am using cyclone so I am constantly moving but I get hit too hard and my regen isn't fast enough.

Try to check if you can access my character now.
Editado por útlima vez por na13zz en 9 ene. 2021 13:08:20
You definitely need to check some short guides on YT
Your weapon is bad it has no physical dmg and your cyclone has only pulverise support, get at least 3-4 link
And the best solution would be to find a cyclone duelist guide and read it any time you have problems <3
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional