Build tuning help needed - Counterstriking Gladiator

I built a Gladiator to take advantage of my first (non-corrupted) 6-link 2h weapon drop... Wings of Entropy. (this will tell you I'm more of a casual player w/o significant budget to invest in high-end equip)

Knowing that WoE isn't an uber weapon I didn't expect much from the build and built it for fun. I chose to build a Vengence+Riposte + Bladestorm Gladiator. The build is doing really well for me and I'm currently having no significant problems farming up to T16 maps (except dmg reflection). I don't find myself dying to one-shots due to Belt of the Deceiver, more commonly I die because I don't notice a nasty DoT in time.

Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/85jG5WjC

REQUEST: Can someone please help point out what things I've done wrong with this build? I don't know the intricacies of the game well enough to know if I'm doing something stupid.

Sample questions/concerns:
- WoE is mixed dmg types, so I've avoided support gems like Brutality. What support gems should I be using?
- Should I pivot this to be Cyclone instead of Bladestorm? IOTW, why is Bladestorm so unpopular? It works fine for me, but I must be missing something
- Would I sacrifice significant survive-ability by dropping WoE in favor of a higher DPS 2h?
- Same question for Bringer of Rain. Do I sacrifice too much block, etc by swapping to a standard helm?
- Pointers in gear, enchants, etc. I should target would be highly appreciated.

Thanks for any help anyone can offer.
Editado por útlima vez por VerbalKintt en 15 jun. 2020 18:52:58
Reflotado por última vez en 15 jun. 2020 18:51:52

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional