Nice, Simple, Gladiator Build (Honey Badger) Lacerate/Reckoning

(Pro's) - Honey Badger, if you can't kill it the first or 2nd time, the stink bomb might get them (All content, except a few HOGM cause they're immortal due to xirgil's crank and scorching ray) Otherwise Kill it All, Uber everything, all bosses.
(Con's) - you can go afk for an hour in HOGM and still be fighting the same guy. Just can't kill some of them. And phys reflect. You also have to progressively understand how it all comes together in the end, so you upgrade things by priority. Also, maps with no-leech make the damage gain I invested into leeching non-existant, so that sucks. Also, if you get a -60% chance to block attack damage you have to become a ninja and you lose the main layer of defense, but are still pretty solid if you take your time. Also, using Resolute Technique, you're missing out on alot of damage, but - this almost makes up for it.

Priority = axe, shield, armor+health, pretty straight forward, when it comes to the fine details is the same as any other build, can pay 100 ex for a jewel or 100c for 2, with 2 slots open anyways.

It's a good build though, very good build. I never made one before, but I learned how they operate by following others, and this one was very impressive. The watchers eye can easily be replaced by something else. Double Damage is nice though, could stack it somewhere else with a block cluster jewel. Really sucks having to refund and reassign passives linking jewels.
Speed, Damage, Life,

I used it as a league starter, and plagiarised a facebreaker/rigwalds curse cyclone build with the Surrender in a crit build, cause I found some facebreakers. But the surrender and Rigwalds curse was too expensive, so I used an axe, which had the 60% chance to deal 100% more damage with bleeding mod on it, as I saw Mathil using. Most things I adjusted aren't necessary, I did 2/3 of the league with near to next to nothing and beat all the bosses including uber atziri, which I killed myself on twice, and got blown up twice by - I got her though, uber elder no problem, sirus is tough cause of slow movespeed due to natures patience in the maze, otherwise he's not a problem. Lycosidae works fine as well as working on crit, and I'm sure there's a bunch of optimizations that could happen, this is a very solid character though. Lets see if I can paste some parts of it here.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Cremains/characters whatever man, my thing's on poe ninja, and that's my build tree, i added the 2nd medium jewel at the expense of about 400 bleed dps, but overall it is a solid upgrade. Look at DDDeathlike silence if you want to see a pretty cool gladiator who can do all content except for a few players in sarn and some of them HOGM who regen on block. I'm pretty sure they won't nerf it :)

I use punishment cause of the -phys reduction, and the buff you get if you do get melee hit, that's a bonus, most use vulnerability. alot of little quirks i use but there's lots of maneuverability in it - If you could max your block =to 67 % with cluster jewels you automatically have 75%, so ther's a whole bunch of stuff to try, could get a high crit axe with the bleed mod, using impale as a stack on top of your harder hits, axes are pretty bad for crit though. I was tempted to try a jewelled foil (reaching both them sword nodes would be expensive though, and would take alot of readjustment, new character). Just an idea you know, since I got a message in the game and was on poe ninja, that's my account and some of the reasons why i did what I did.

also block and stun + recovery modifiers are great for surviveability, i can leap slam through everything if i had the patience, if you can' get the armor. It's already multiplied by something or the other when ur hit or block.
First character I ever got to 100, and probably the most solid all around gladiator in the game, from my experience watching others fall before and after I didn't.
stuff:
Weapon

Shield:

armor/boots/gloves = resists, life, attack speed:

best enchant is the adds damage to bleeding enemies, but can be costly - I did all the game without most of this stuff,

Rings/Amulet/Belt = damage, life, damage and a spare belt with chaos resist on it if you do as I did,

Flasks = stauncher, karui blood and onslaught with freeze,

Jewels = you gotta be experimental, I'm sure you could find a better mix, but this is what I use, watchers eye is just a convenience

The Master of Force annoint gives additional chance for double damage, along with -5% phys dmg reduction against my hits, best deal to me. With the Watchers eye is a flat 36% double damage chance, and with stacked bleeding and impale and all that stuff, it melts everything pretty nice.
And skills = Lacerate + Impale + (Awakened) Brutality support {another -10% phys dmg reduction}, (Awakened) Multistrike support{every 3rd repeat is a Ruthless blow, it's pretty cool}, (Awakened) Melee Physical Damage support {Intimidated enemies take extra damage by something I did}, but I did 2/3 of the league without awakened versions or the upgraded stuff, just topping on the cake.
Shield I put Awakened Brutality/Melee phys too for the same reason, and pulverize so you hit more when you block. It can clear maps by itself, also added the awakened versions as an afterthought. Only character I played this league so that's why it's got good stuff on.
And yeah, Punishment / cwdt / molten shell / increased duration, Punishment gives the cursed a -20% or so phys dmg reduction, and if they melee hit you, you get an extra 20% or so more damage, which is pretty nice, most people like vulnerability, but there's already a 115% chance to inflict bleeding, and with gladiator passives, they're already maimed.
Everything else is what you want, don't need top end gear to do end game with it.

Great screen clearer, need that attack speed though, it's no herald though - heralds just stand there and delete the game without any effort. I know my guide sucks, but it's an affordable thing to try that can withstand the most punishment of any character I've played.

Oh Yeah - and souls I run the immune to poison usually, less i'm in a burning ground map, which is abberath (Only have to swap around the smaller ones depending what you're fighting) and Yugol for when I fight shaper/elder, just an additional defense layer. And Soul of the Brine King = that block and stun recovery is nice - best way to stay alive.
HF if you try it out, it makes me laugh.
Editado por útlima vez por Cremains en 22 may. 2020 0:53:33
Reflotado por última vez en 21 may. 2020 9:19:15
here's my stuff on poe ninja https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/Cremains/DDDeathlikeSilence?i=0&search=name%3Dddd
somehow they get the life wrong though, it's over 6200.... my tooltip and pob DPS is pretty wrong too. Somebody found it interesting so I put a post up, account's public and all so you can check it out. And I'm pretty sure it won't be nerf material, so it'll last for awhile, I saw some other lacerate builds out there too, mine's by no means the best.
Editado por útlima vez por Cremains en 22 may. 2020 0:09:00

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional