can some body help me critique and improve my character

cyclone duelist lvl 82. i am a noob and having some problems with my dmg
Reflotado por última vez en 15 may. 2020 4:48:43
if you play cyclone with impale you dont need those points that give you poison and bleed duration and damage, you also dont need herald of ash because impale only works with physical damage, so your main focus should be points with physical damage, attack speed, melee crit chance, crit multiplier, impale effect(and health, maybe some armour or evasion, leech), i think you made a good job it seems to be your first build, i would recommend you to follow guides from other people if they say cheap or league starter, so you will have decent build, and you will learn in process, its hard to create your own build when you start poe because there are many mechanics, then when you buy everything for those cheap builds and you hit wall, lets say you die too much or you dont have enough damage you can find simillar build that is more expensive and improve it, or you can farm some currency for another build you would like to try

edit: for cyclone impale a lot of people take champion ascendancy for +2 impale stacks, boots with movement speed help a lot with cyclone, you only need one life flask(most people take divine flask with instant recovery and ability to remove bleed), for damage you can take diamond or silver flask, lion's roar is good unique flask for melee phys damage, that ring mokou's embrace doesnt help you too much
Editado por útlima vez por pipi101 en 15 may. 2020 4:54:59

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional