Choosing my next build

After getting my first character to level 94 (stormbrand archmage) I'm thinking of trying a different type of playstyle. I want to try a melee build and https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ultimate-cyclone-slayer-build-guide caught my eye. Is this a good choice for a build which I want to do a bit of everything (good clear, tankiness and ability to clear all content in the game)? I personally like it because I prefer builds based around uniques (they seem more interesting and easier to get over having to craft or hunt for certain specific rares).

Should i go for it or go for something else instead? My budget will be around 15-20 ex (probably enough to get the gear recommended in the guide). Thanks in advance!
Reflotado por última vez en 4 oct. 2020 10:32:04
bump
Hey!

I think the build should fit your needs without problem. You'll be able to do content with little problem. You won't be able to facetank everything, and therefore will need to play around bosses mechanics, other than that, you should be fine.

Your budget should get you started, and you'll have alot of room for min-maxing on late game, so that should be fun as well.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional