How to make a Kinetic Bolt Gladiator Better?

Heyo,

I've been waiting on some more wand skills and I like making things bleed and pop. Unfortunately I think I've hit the limit of my build making capabilities. So I'm hoping a few folks might be able to give me some guidance.

The goal, is as simple as it sounds, make a bleed build using Kinetic Bolt that can at least get to endgame if not be full endgame viable. Why? I just wasn't happy with the melee skills and I don't like bows in this game. Yet, I like making things bleed and explode.

I, of course, have tried to apply most of the bleeding basics. (I actually had wanted to make this using a witch but I'm pretty sure the ascendance are completely useless for a bleed build.) Start with a duelist, go gladiator, use physical and damage-over-time supports, all the standard auras, and get a 60% chance to do double bleed damage wands. I've started with duel wielding but I think shield may be a better movement choice.

Now I hit my weakness, putting together things that work together to make big damage scaling. I based the build with the idea of doing few hits and big bleeds, similar to Mathil's Lacerate Gladiator from 3.8 where he uses Perfect Agony to scale the bleed. He also use Abyssus for the high multi and phys. Seeing as this is not a melee build an alternative must be found. So I present to you Marylene's Fallacy. Amazing crit multi and culling strike. What's not to love? Oh, right, negative crit chance. lol. Gear wise, I know I mainly need better but I'm probably also not fully aware of certain combos so feel free to suggest those. I feel my biggest hang up is in the support skills to use and best tree. So, with that in mind, here is my PoB setup so far and some possible tree layouts I came up with based on other trees I've seen.

https://pastebin.com/g4UCZtXq

As you can see from the various trees I've considered using impale as well and be less crit multi focus but it's far from a perfect tree or gem set up. If possible I'd hope this can be done for a 3-4 exalt budget at most as I'm not the most efficient player and despise trade but will use it. That said, feel free to go beyond if you think it's necessary and I'll just trudge along. Oh, and it must be able to be done with lvl 90 tree at most. That grind for beyond that is too much for me.

Thank you for any help you can give. ;)

Edit: I forgot to mention that I plan to get a vulnerability ring and just using the despair on damage taken due to lack of currency.
Editado por útlima vez por Ianpact en 19 mar. 2020 23:36:28
Reflotado por última vez en 5 may. 2020 6:04:31
Hi,

I'm also trying a bleed Kinetic Bolt build this league, maybe I'll create a pastebin later. Looking at your build I'm worried your Total DPS and Bleed DPS is very low for a 72 level character. I also use Marylene's Fallacy for the nice Crit Multi boost but you probably need to up your Crit chance to feel the effect. I think the Bleed damage is dependent on your Average damage, so it is not as effective to take increased Bleed damage nodes when your base is low. I'm trying a Kinetic Bolt Gladiator with bleed but I stack Crit chance and Crit multi to get the bleed explosions as quickly as possible. Bleed damage itself is generally not great in the game, and difficult to scale. I wouldn't rely on it. I use Impale as it really ups the damage, although it's not included in PoB calculations.
From your pastebin I would also suggest using Brutality gem, it's even more powerful than Vicious Projectiles, though at the cost of removing Elemental damage. Crimson Dance may not be a good idea with attack speed of only 2,89 - to use it you need to really hit very fast to get the full advantage of 8 bleeding stacks. Otherwise you just lose 50% bleeding damage.
Thanks for posting this, I'd love for such a build to work because I hate melee elemental damage.
"
Thymeryu escribió:
Hi,

I'm also trying a bleed Kinetic Bolt build this league,

Oh wow,thought this thread was a lost cause. lol. Thank you for noticing. Those sound like some pretty good recommendations. When I get back around to it, I will keep that in mind. I gave up for the time being and I'm doing an impale spectral throw with the Haemophilia gloves to get some added bleeding to build up some currency and resources.

I originally wanted to try this with a witch but didn't think the ascendancy could work with it. Yet, I happen to look at them again and I wonder if it might actually be possible with the Elementalist and/or Necromancer. The Occultist seems like to much of stretch except maybe if you focus on the power charges. My biggest question with it is whether or not I can get the strength and dex needed for gems.

I haven't given up on the idea of a bleed kinetic bolt or blast though, so feel free to share any thing you learn in the future.

Thanks for stopping by.
Editado por útlima vez por Ianpact en 25 mar. 2020 19:48:42
Played 3 other characters this league so far from 55 to 82, WoC archmage Heiro, Cyclone champ and a mass summoner, I'm by far having the most fun on this KB Glad.

That said this is what I've come up for and idea on a way to max this out. Bear in mind I'm actually using 3r1g in abyssus due to triple red on wands being annoying so far, but to deliver both curses via bane and have some nice coverage you need to recolor a 4L. Which one doesn't really matter so long as you fit what's needed.

So far I haven't grabbed crit or ever much damage main thing was stretching out to have the int needed and resistances.

https://pastebin.com/cTKv8gJ4 - Endgame before backtracking for new jewels,there are some comments in the notes section as well.

https://pastebin.com/qX1RM7Uj - Current with 0 deaths so far, maybe one I log in and check later. Idk whats up with the link, just check ReignOfBlood on my profile for current if interested.
Now presenting! Venom ink; malice in the pen, poison on the paper, anger in the mind.

Brought to you by Dat LLC, in partnership with Harassment Industries.

*Disclaimer* No actual products are being sold, shipped or presented. *End of disclaimer*
Editado por útlima vez por DarkNRG en 5 may. 2020 7:43:56

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional