First time playing in 3 years, first time over level 80.. newbie ranger seeking advice!

Here's my character.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/CrazyBolas/characters?characterName=Strellokh

Any advice would be appreciated. I'm trying to play a tornado shot deadeye ranger, but might switch to pathfinder.

What's my weakest item slot? What should I focus on upgrading next?

Currently heading towards the "graceful assault" node on the passive skill tree.

I don't have a lot of great jewels, so haven't prioritized jewels on the passive tree. Also didn't go with Raider, so haven't really prioritized frenzy charges yet.

Currently doing Deadeye, but have thought about switching to Raider.

I'm using Procurement to help me try to sell stuff. Link to my stuff for sale is here:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2765046

I've just discovered Path of Building and learning to use that.

I've got four shaded regions of the map with stones in them, still learning my way around the atlas.

Haven't messed with Atziri yet.

Using POE Trade to find things to buy once in a while.

What am I missing?

Thanks!!
Editado por útlima vez por CrazyBolas en 8 feb. 2020 15:43:30
Reflotado por última vez en 21 feb. 2020 10:25:20
Any advice for a fellow ranger?
Here's my gear:

My budget is 4 Exalted Orbs.

What should I upgrade?
Picked up a different bow and quiver combo to try out.

If the displayed dps can be believed, this is worse. But it does have fork & pierce after fork, so I think maybe it's better? Not sure.
As you just started and I'm still unsure what your trying to achieve mainly. But for starting tornado shot is a very solid choice.

Try to get a lioneye's glare. Tornado shot does not want point blank but it want it with far shot which is a 30% more multiplier at max range.

Tornado shot also works extremely well with fork from Rigwald quill for clearing.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional