Max Block Bleed Gladiator - Video Guide

Reflotado por última vez en 1 jul. 2020 3:58:51
Very nice build, looked at your character on poe.ninja and used as a base for mine :)

Wanted to do my own thing so i tried doing it differently but your version with 0 mana cost for maximum uptime on vaal earthquake seems really good.

Did as a third character and still playing it, so i can't really speak for low budget but it seems it would be pretty strong too as a starter.
Anyway with high budget it's very good overall, good survavibility, clear speed and boss killer.

I was also thinking to craft vaal hatchet but it probably has lower resell value for failed crafts.
"
kiki_lecolibri escribió:
Very nice build, looked at your character on poe.ninja and used as a base for mine :)

Wanted to do my own thing so i tried doing it differently but your version with 0 mana cost for maximum uptime on vaal earthquake seems really good.

Did as a third character and still playing it, so i can't really speak for low budget but it seems it would be pretty strong too as a starter.
Anyway with high budget it's very good overall, good survavibility, clear speed and boss killer.

I was also thinking to craft vaal hatchet but it probably has lower resell value for failed crafts.

Thanks! You have a very nice weapon, i would not bother trying to make it better.
I probably won't, crafted a few more because it's fun but probably won't get any better.
Got insanely lucky with this one and character already have more than enough dps tbh.

Probably done with the gear at this point, could have gone for a bit more tanky version but even as it is, I only died once from lvl 90 i think, which was a missplay from my part, build is really solid.

I was planning at first to play lacerate but was feeling it would be lacking clearspeed so i looked for earthquake characters and saw yours and was thinking i would probably try it too.

I played with lacerate until lvl 90 but as i though it was not as fast as i wanted, then i switched to vaal earthquake and never looked back, not sure why most people play lacerate with bleed, in my opignon earthquake is much better in every way when you got helm enchant and lower duration gems.
Probably just a preference. I'm more of an earthquake guy too, as you can tell :)
It was so glorious while awakened swift affliction stacked with regular one. Had 0 soul gain prevention, decent bit higher damage and longer vaal EQ, since you could drop less duration with that.
Quick question from an SSF perspective - how essential is the Earthquake lab enchant to the "feel"/flow of the build?
"
Haasts escribió:
Quick question from an SSF perspective - how essential is the Earthquake lab enchant to the "feel"/flow of the build?

Depends on your attack speed. If you attack faster than aftershock delay - you will be skipping aftershocks. With Swift Affliction + 21 Less Duration (sorry i don't have level 20 one on hand) and no enchant - Earthquake will have .38 delay. Budget PoB has attack time of ~.34 so you can make it work without enchant by losing some attack speed. Or you can use Lacerate.
up
impressive build gz. i try
"
dLtN escribió:
impressive build gz

Thanks

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional