Self Bleed Flicker-Striker

Who is this build for?
Spoiler
those of you who wanted to play flicker-strike on a two handed weapon

Who should not do this build?
Spoiler
you who want to survive

Remember the second Question and answered why?

YES
Spoiler
you are self-bleed, you will die if you Forget your flask + this build is flickering. You sometimes just get into something where you did not want to be

NO
Spoiler
OK, just proceed if you don't care About dying or if you wanna be fast :D

Back to the real Topic:
This is my first build i am submitting and only because i found and find it really interesting.

What's this build About
Spoiler
This build is abusing a wording Change and therefore a Change in how the Slayer Ascendency https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Endless_Hunger works.
They changed the wording to "unaffected by bleeding"(while leeching)
This means, that the effect itself is applied but it will not affect you until you stop leeching
Together with
and

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Golden_Rule

this essentially means you will inflict Bleed to any enemy, this will reflect back to you and you will get frenzy charges whenever you hit enemys.

Flickerstrike will override it's cooldowns on spending a Frenzy charge.
Which in this context relates to "Always" on 0 cooldown.

Gear, Items and Gem-Links at lvl 86
Spoiler

Why I use the Items:
Spoiler
Kitava's Feast:
This Axe is definitly one of the best Axes you can use. It has great Damage, gives you a possible 7th link that will give you a great clearspeed enhancement.

The Brine Crown:
Cannot be Frozen, good Life-Roll, good Armour, good Cold res.
You might be better up with a rare Helmet but getting one with These stats will cost you a lot more.

Rare Armour:
This one was crafted by essence crafting. What you want on the Armour is getting high life and if possible some armour and resist.
If you cant hit Resistances or Armour, you can fix this by using jewels or better rolls on the Belt

Stygian Vise:
1 Socket for Life,
Good Life-Roll

You can for sure get a better one than mine, and a better jewel too. But this one gives me (including jewel) just About 140hp + scalings.

Gloves:
Take rares with a good life roll and the res you Need. Nothing more to say here.

Boots:
Mandatory unique showed recently

Amulet:
You will want an amulet with High Dex and High INT-Rolls.
You won't be able to get enough Dex and Int from tree, so make sure you get most of it covered by you Amulet.
Try to get some Res and Life too

Rings:

Here you can use 2 different Setups:
Either you go for 2 good Rare-Rings with res and life + some physical Damage

or you go for
Mark of the Elder + Good Res/Life-Ring.

Both variants work well. The 2-Rare will give you some more defense, the Mark-Variant will give you some more offense.

Flasks:

Lion's Roar
More melee physical Damage, Nothing more to say here
Life-Flasks
you Need at least one with anti-bleed.
Other Flasks:
I think you could go for any good flasks to enhance your Damage or survivability here. I did not check this by now but i do think you could use anything good here.

GEM-Links:
Spoiler
Gem-Links are depending on your gear, i recommend using the links shown above as Long as you do not have a 6-Linked Kitava's (or for even more Damage Atziri's disfavour).
If you can hit 6 Links on the Weapon i recommend switching your Flicker-Strike Setup into the weapon and getting a good Single-Target Setup for your Armour.
If you want to use the Flicker-Strike for Single-Target too, swap out ancestral call for Rage

Other Defense-Mechanics and Buffs:
Spoiler

Blade-Storm -> Curse on Hit -> Vulnerability -> Fortify
Gives u more Damage and Fortify. When using Rampart in skilltree, fortify will give Damage too.

Cast when Damage Taken -> Molten Shell
More effective life against secondary hits.
Set the CwDT to around 1k hp

Herald of Purity:
Physical Damage, Thanks

Flesh and Stone:
Maim for more Damage, Thanks

Banner:
Can use both,
War-Banner: More Damage over all, you can use mostly everything from it
Dread-Banner: Hmmm, Impale and Destroy. Nice but i prefer war banner more.

Ancestral Protector:
Attack Speed is a better stat than Raw-Damage.

Skilltree:

Looks like this Right now:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAAUtDHARGhNMFCAUTRXsF-EYkRo-GlUg6iFVI9Mj6ib4JyAnnykuKjgs-y0wLlMwdzWSNug6Uju2PE5DMUWpR35M_04qTjJXDVdUWK9Z_loaWp9fP2EhYVJkUmVNZadl8Ga2aGVqBGqlbztxanNnc2t07XaseA15aHt0fLh82YIHhNmE74WnhmCGtIdqiiKKbIrwj2CQbJOolX2aap-JpTWpJ6luqZStja5QsoC18rkdvJ-9Nr6nwBrBBMGjwzPFU8qQz37SIdNv2L3ZYdrB4mHpRum56hjvDu9O8azyQfPd9WH3Mvjr_Ev9MA==?accountName=Azra1711&characterName=FlickTheAxe

I think you could ditch some Damage later on and get more Life, but Right now this is working well.

I include my pob-pastbins as well. For those who want to check the build out and have some fun.

LVL86-Pastbin:
https://pastebin.com/iCqSciJj

LVL95-Pastbin i am workin towards:

https://pastebin.com/uRaaDyKG

Editado por útlima vez por Azra1711 en 2 ene. 2020 10:01:50
Reflotado por última vez en 2 ene. 2020 10:01:24

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional