Hopefully I'm at the right place :3

Hello there fellow exiles,

I'm not exactly new to the game but I've stopped playing at 2014. So now I'm back into the game with the Metamorph and SSF. It's just amazing. The game feels so good in every little aspect. I always was deep in love with the Scion and it now feels even better.

So what exactly do I want:

I'm looking for a 2nd or 3rd eye on my planned build for a Cyclone-Resolute Technique Scion. I've already found some guides on that but those were outdated in terms of skilltree or did not choose the Scion to begin with. Hopefully you can see the idea behind it and may give some advice in terms of:

www.poeurl.com/cFMq

Skill tree (efficient route?)

Switchable talents (more value)

missed out but important skills (nobody is perfect)

Hopefully you can help me a little. Oh and don't recommend me certain gear or gem combinations. I'm playing SSF and I love keeping it that way.

Best wishes and a merry Christmas to everyone,

Yours truly

Helaen.
Editado por útlima vez por Nevaala en 20 dic. 2019 13:17:22
Reflotado por última vez en 28 dic. 2019 4:11:59
Tbh since they added precision and war banner as new auras in the last year or so, resolute technique lost a lot of value, accuracy is easier to obtain even from skills / passives for ssf character, so that's one thing you can keep in mind.

And yes, most people won't choose scion, they'll probably choose duelist (most likely slayer, but I've seen champion and gladiator with cyclone too), so you'd have to adapt the guides from another class.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional