Build Help - Slayer Rain of Arrows

Hi All,

Looking for some suggestions for my build in Metamorph. So far into early mapping (Tier 4-5) and the crowd clear is great. Still having some DPS concerns where bosses and metamorphs (esp those with regen) come in. I tried puncture as a single target skill to improve but I died more often due to the fewer # of hits / LoH/Leech.

I know I have some equipment upgrades I can do, specifically to recap my resists, and upgrading my bow for higher pdps.

Where I really struggle is the build tree, I keep going back and forth if I want to use bleed or if I would be better off focusing on the RoA damage output.

Also looking for suggestions on how to improve my life as I'm only around 3k. Again, I assume part of this would be replacing my thief's torment with 2 other rings that have life. My Life Leech on hit rate is 1654 - do I need or should I keep the LoF factor of the ring or am I safe taking that off without additional LoH on the replacement rings?

Even so, would love to get up to a 4-6k range so I can avoid getting 1 shot as often.

All constructive thoughts and feedback appreciated!

Reflotado por última vez en 18 dic. 2019 3:59:55
Review my character's build. I'm currently able to farm t16s with it.

My life pool is small, but it's because I have become accustomed to manually dodging a lot. I also use vaal molten shell for metamorph bosses or dangerous situations in the map.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional