"Walk The Walk" Fun Build. 79/79 Block, Speed Farmer. Dirt Cheap

As it said in title its a fun build. But it appeared to be solid AF.

Concept is very simple - run fast, blow everything up.

Content availability:

Spoiler
- Godlike mapping. You just run in packs at speed of 178% and everything blows up. Cuts through t16 like hot knife through butter.
- Almost invulnerable because of 79/79 block and 6700+ life. So you can't die during mapping.
- Struggle on top end bosses. Shaper is a pain in the ass because of fight mechanics and gameplay stile. Uber Elder probably won't be available. But i didn't even try. Guardians and Elder up to t15 - is a piece of cake.

Quick video demo

Build structure.

Spoiler
Ascendancy class is Gladiator, because our main source of damage - are counterattacks.

We use:
Vengance - as main Aoe damage
Riposte - as support single target damage.

Because we are very heavely socket pressured, we can't afford 2 6-lik setups.

I use

So my Vengeance is 6-link, and Riposte is 5-link.

To triger Vengeance as often as possible (my CD is 0.86) we need to be hit very often. Because of high block its not an easy task. So we use regular self-hit item

and to synergiese abit more we need to be ignited. So this is an option.

To prock ignites i use CWDT + Combustion + Blade vortex (with Flamability we have 100% chance to ignite)

To triger fire vulnerability i use CWDT + Wave of conviction + Flamability

To make gameplay smooth i use

It aloud us easily start igniting chain simply by running in packs.

I use Phase Run because we don't attack directly, and it aloud us to run through mobs. Its basically one of build enabling skills :)

Gameplay

Spoiler
- Pop Blood Rage, pop sand stance, pop flask, and roll out.
- Use Phase run to penetrate packs, watch everything burns and blows up
- During boss switch to blood stance.

My Gear

Spoiler

PoB

Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/dmhDtVXS

Build isn't on its maximum potential. I got bored from this league so i don't have any desire to tweak it. But i had few thought what could be changed.

Possible tweak

Spoiler
Boss fight Setup.

At current stage to deal damage we need to run around boss like headless chicken. Tweak is relevant only for Shaper and Uber Elder, because all other bosses we fuck up effortlessly, but still. What can be done.
- change boots with + max life to have 7 000+
- change CWDT setup for Self-cast Incinerate + combustion + Infused channeling. That will make us more tanky and boost dps for another bit.
Editado por útlima vez por maxkardinal en 5 ago. 2019 16:17:56
Reflotado por última vez en 6 ago. 2019 11:05:36
I'm really enjoying this build, thank you!
"
Wo11ven escribió:
I'm really enjoying this build, thank you!

You're welcome.

This build feels especially pleasant at delve. Best delver i played so far.
I assume doesn't work for Legions/Monoliths? i.e. they don't hit you, so there is no attacks to counter?

Or is there an alternative approach to this for this build?
Any tips for lvlup? When its viable to focus only in the counterattack for damage?

"
zedzed_uk escribió:
I assume doesn't work for Legions/Monoliths? i.e. they don't hit you, so there is no attacks to counter?

When you walk near than the Abberath Hooves igniting they and its proc the amulet that hit you, but I don't think its a good build for monolith, but I want to see the build in action.
"
vempire_ghost escribió:
Any tips for lvlup? When its viable to focus only in the counterattack for damage?

"
zedzed_uk escribió:

When you walk near than the Abberath Hooves igniting they and its proc the amulet that hit you, but I don't think its a good build for monolith, but I want to see the build in action.

I was leveling with Poet's pen fireball :))

But you can use any leveling setup you see fit.

To switch on counterattacks you need to set up your self-hitting combo.

So you need staff, amulet, ring to negate ignite self-damage and CWDT+blade vortex+combustion to sustain sellf-hitting loop. When you can equip all that, you're good to go.

Considering Legion, i'll try to make a video to illustrate. But in the wards i can say - its almost godlike. I was able to clear full fields on low-tier maps. (But it works well only in closed or corridor areas. Open spaces, like Glacier map are not very pleasant to farm)

Editado por útlima vez por maxkardinal en 5 ago. 2019 16:16:35
Is it normal to some times just be running around in a pack of monsters and not detonate them? I find sometimes I have to run through a pack 4 or 5 times to kill them. Maybe it is my gear or something, any help would be appreicated.

My character is CallMeMrWalker.
"
Doomdae escribió:
Is it normal to some times just be running around in a pack of monsters and not detonate them? I find sometimes I have to run through a pack 4 or 5 times to kill them. Maybe it is my gear or something, any help would be appreicated.

It looks like you're talking about running 90% avoidance of ailments mod. That, in my experience, the only what can make you need to run more that 3 times per pack.

That mod i try to avoid because it slows the build.

I added a video to first post.
Editado por útlima vez por maxkardinal en 5 ago. 2019 16:16:22
"
maxkardinal escribió:
"
Doomdae escribió:

It looks like you're talking about running 90% avoidance of ailments mod. That, in my experience, the only what can make you need to run more that 3 times per pack.

That mod i try to avoid because it slows the build.

I added a video to first post.

This content is temporarily not available.

Please come back later

Your video isn't working.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional