CoC Slayer no 2349084899 milions Dps but still effective. Uber Elder down

Hi, just testing a CoC build that I tried few months ago with my trickster, and thanks to the new Slayer and timeless jewels I got what I was looking for.

Please consider I build up this guy in few hours, many things can be improoved like 75 percent of my gear.
I got barely 4500 life but 5k are easy to get, with fortify up and acrobatic, tho, I have to say that this dude is not so fragile how he looks.
I m a lazy guy so got free sockets and links, I filled 5 links up even if I have a 6l body armour so there s no need at all of a 6l chest and the reason is that I didn t want to use other spells to proc arcane surge, so I bought a watcher hatred crit and zealotry arcane surge mod and fixed my lazy needs; concerning other stuff: the timeless jewell is pretty good but can be better, the watcher and enlighten 4 are not really mandatory, ofc are preferable if you re lazy like I am.
I want to thank, before I forget, 한국어 버젼 for the helmet enchant idea.

The build is funny, pretty fast and the dps is quite good, I ve killed shaper, guardians and uber elder easily, I use 3 spells cause I wanted to toast my laptop, more likely 2 spells and a good support gem like hypotermia or energy shield leech would be a better call, but I'd really like to throw in even a 4th spell and a 5th and...alright, it's just because I like watching spells while I m cycloning and, in this way, I feel like I m not playing again cyclone :D

It s definetely a non-budget build, the sword is expensive and mandatory, farrul now costs 2 times than before, but another chest will work as well you will just need to get frenzy and power in another way, well, I m lazy - not sure if I said that before - so I stick to Farrul.

For all details about gear and tree you can import my char in your poe builder.
I drop here shaper and uelder videos, if you got some question just use poebuilder, he is better than me.

Shaper
https://streamable.com/3luvy
Uber Elder
https://streamable.com/yfcgx
Reflotado por última vez en 28 jul. 2019 22:53:31

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional