Koffe's Voidforge Cyclone (any 2H sword skill)

I ran a Beachhead map and the The Endless Darkness card dropped.
Bought the rest of the cards, divined the sword a couple of times to get good phys% and life and just started to build around the sword.

Pros:
* Very high dps
* Not too expensive to get to the level where you can kill Uber Elder, not counting fusings used I would say around 2 exalts worth of gear/crafting materials
* Respec a few points and you can play as any melee build you prefer
* I can recommend to just try Ice Crash, the AoE is not a joke :)

Cons:
* Generic levelling
* Not too many choices in the tree, either you go to the crit in the assassin area or the crit in the templar area

GEAR
Spoiler

You want as much flat phys on your gear and crit multi as possible, otherwise you are setting a really low ceiling for your damage output.

Sure, Devoto's is really nice for Cyclone builds, but i do not want to spend so much currency on an item. So instead, I'm using this:

When I switch out of Abyssus, I lose too much intelligence to be able to run Infused Channeling in my setup, so I swap that for Close Combat instead. Nevermind the gems in this helm, they are used on another character.

Daresso's Defiance is my favorite melee chest, but definitely not BiS for this build. Very cool for mapping, but an Elder chest with minus mana cost and attack crit would be way better. It does not show very often, but mana can be an issue. Especially on fights like Uber Elder.

Also, swapping the Quartz flask for The Wise Oak for really tough bosses, like Uber Elder.

Some levelling tips and gear
Spoiler

I wouldn't spec crit that early, I just went for generic damage, life and speed nodes until I could use Terminus Est. DO NOT spec Overwhelm until you have equipped Voidforge, you will lose crit.

This is just a list of very useful items, I didn't use all of them. I guess all of you, like me, want a smooth and fast levelling experience.

Ascendancy
Spoiler

1. Impact: Damage, aoe, accuracy
2. Overwhelm: if you wanna play crit early on and don't have a Terminus Est / Headsman if you want to go for better clear / Endless Hunger if you want more sustain
3. Overwhelm: If you are at lv 68 or higher

My map clear setup is:
Impact
Overwhelm
Headsman
Bane of Legends

My boss kill setup is:
Overwhelm
Endless Hunger
Brutal Fervour
Headsman

Video "guide":