Duelist Gear OMG!!!!

So im NOT bashing the game...I actually like it a lot. However, how the hell am I supposed to play it? I've literally had the same gear since level 60 and am now 80+. I play on xbox and cant seem to find any gear for myself at all. Literally every unique piece I find is for another class. The only unique that I have is my axe which I had to buy on trade. Which is my main issue. I have never even found an exhaulted or have even found more than 20 chaos orbs in the game. So if I cant find my gear grinding and I cant afford the gear via trade because I either cant find gear to sell or find the proper currency to purchase then what do I do???
Reflotado por última vez en 16 may. 2019 8:51:09
Go to YouTube, search "How to make currency/currency recipes" and "begginer tips and tricks". Do everything listed on the vídeo, and you Will be Fine.
No doubt this is posted in the wrong section but if you really wanna learn i would highly suggest you watch all of "Engineering Eternity's" tutorial playlist here https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7GqFLebBU8inlrcqTZFXtIwP362XrdNe

It's where i always point people starting out as i think it is the best resource for it. Far as Exalts go they don't drop often. Some leagues i am lucky if i get 5-6 to drop all league and i play on average 2-3 hours a day. With POE you get back what you are willing to put in. It has a learning curve for sure. Anyways good luck.
Do unidentified chaos orb recipe (2 rings + ammy + belt + head + gloves + boots + body + (2 1h weapons OR 1 2h weapon OR (1h weapon + sheld)) - all rare ilvl 60-74 and unidentified). Vendor one such combo and you will get 2 chaos orb. At the start of the league it's enough to make a couple of exalts for gear upgrades, and there's miserable chance to get some good rare item of these ilvls anyway.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional