Which class works for this?

I was browsing builds but being newer to the game it was rather overwhelming. I play solo, casually, and cannot really get alot of the required gears cuz i have a whopping 12 chaos orbs so far, just getting to act 5 on my first toon.

I kno i should wait to make a new toon, but ive gathered some items i want to make use of. Life leach/steal gems, essences, ect ect.

So I AM NOT asking for a big build here. I just want to know which class would be a good starter class for life leach/steal to be its main way to sustain. Or, is that idea not too possible in this game?

I like figuring most things out myself and trying my own things but wanted to see viable options before i get rollin.

Sorry that i posted this in a specific class topic, not too sure where else this could have gone and for some reason i assume (correct me if im wrong!) duelist will be what ppl recomend.

Thanks in advance!

Edit: Currently using ranger rain of arrows, but if i replace the support gems on rain with my life leach/life on hit gems its damage seems to take too drastic of a loss. Plus as a ranger I feel i would fall victim to being 1 shotted and i figure theres a melee class better suited for what i wana try here.
Editado por útlima vez por SYSTEMATIC_ en 28 abr. 2019 13:49:34
Reflotado por última vez en 2 may. 2019 1:52:55
go do a champion bloodseeker build, 100% hit rate and instant leech.
Sounds good to me thanks :)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional