HELP! Facebreakers Suck?

So basically for the past 3 years I have tried to make a facebreaker ctrit build using the skill frenzy. What can I say, I love the things.
Having said this my builds are definitely getting better with each league, but I seem to have hit a wall. My main issue is survivability, but tbh I don't do very much damage either. I can get around 200k dps consistantly and that will be about 2107k by the end of the game. Also currently I have like 5k life and should have 6.5k by lv100 Here’s the build:
Spoiler

Here's the tree
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAAEJAdwCXwMEBS0OSBGWEuEV_Ra_GYoajxvIIuoj0yaVKaUqCyo4LaguUzIBNZI2PTwtQzFHfkrITP9N404qU7tVS1oaXfJfsGEhYeJirGSjZU1qjGyMbqpvJ287b1dvnnBSdO108XcHd-N4DXgZe8OC5IMJg1-DzITFhNmE74cTidOKr4w2jYGPYJARmmqbtZyknaqi2aLqpjKocqlIqW6w2LFbsZCyGbTFtfK3PrfWuNm9Nr6Avqe-vL_VwBrBoMMzwzrIFMpKz3rP3dLo02_YvdrB21ndSOOE8Yr1b_ba-wn-Cv6P?accountName=sdfg2345&characterName=CrushLikeARoah

Currently the build is 100% phys cause I'm a purist when it comes to the true purpose of facebreakers. Having said this, I am definitely not opposed to working in elemental damage if it helps. I am of course currently a scion, but I am by no means opposed to trying any other class.

IF THERE IS ANY MISSING INFORMATION JUST ASK FOR IT AND I WILL UPDATE THE POST

Also is there ab better place to post this? or am I in the right category.

Thank you, Sdfg2345
Reflotado por última vez en 24 abr. 2019 10:41:19
Hello!

I havent played Facebreaker for almost 2 leagues now(kinda disliked recent leagues overall so I didnt last long) but I played hell out of it in Incursion and was able to hit over 1 mil reliable boss dps and close to 8k life on RT version even back then(no herald of purity existed).

Are you familiar with Path of building? Its much easier to correct something if you see actual build in it rather then having a look at passive tree without jewels and dps / crit / hit% numbers, etc.

I d say from first glance that you most likely lack accuracy, that leads to huge DPS lose.

Also, frenzy as main skill is inferior option compared to most skills.

Take care!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional