Glad Block Xirgil's Crank - Cyclone BV CoC Pure Phy - CI

hi, i want to share with all this theory build, if someone wants to say a suggestion we can exchange ideas because i only made it in POB.

GEAR
Spoiler
Xirgil Crank: is the main item and have a good process - 20% chance for Energy Shield Recharge to start when you Block + 50% increased Recovery of Life and Energy Shield if you've stopped taking Damage Over Time Recently for soul of arakali is a good sinergy

Blightwell: in combination with gladiator block, the use of a flask, the activation of soul of arakali and the xirgil process we can create a good defense
Spoiler

+50% is 12000 ES Recharge approx

The Vertex: Good ES and +1 gems for auras and enlighten

Vaal Regalia: good ES and chance to block with unveil mod

Shaper's Touch: accuracy, ES and corrupt with atk crit for process crit in cyclone

Gifts from Above: block, crit, consecrated on crit and damage on consecrated

Le Heup of All: damage, res and attributes for cape

Crystal Belt: ES, res and global damage with veil mod

Bottle Faith: good damage and triple radius with consecrated

Quicksilver for movement, diamond for more crit, a sulphur flask in caution for create other consecrated ground and granite to mitigate some physical damage

Normal jewels with energy shield and damage

SKILLS
Spoiler
Cyclone: best melee skill for activate cast on crit

Blade Vortex: as it is spell of physical damage is better for brutality and the gladiator ascendancys

Flame Surge: for movement and trigger arcane surge

Leap Slam: there is no good atk speed and it can be bad to use it always but all builds need fortify

Zealotry: for more consecrated vs boss and damage

Vaal Discipline: ES, ES recharge and the vaal process work fine with es recharge like wicked ward on occultist

War Banner: damage and accuracy for cyclone

Soul of Arakali: A simple process with CWDT + Blood Rage + Immortal Call work

Assasin's Mark: for power charges. other method for power charges is the node Whirling Barrier - 10% chance to gain a Power Charge when you Block. in hexproof map swap concentrated effect for power charge on crit

ASCENDANCY
Spoiler
Outmatch and Outlast: more damage and reduced physical damage. always have endurance charge for the node smashing strikes - 10% chance to gain an Endurance Charge on Melee Critical Strike

Painforged: block, damage and cannot be stunned by hits blocks(always bound for take versatile combatant)

Versatile Combatant: block spell damage

Violent Retalation: max block chance and damage + block vs boss

i chose violent retalation + outmatch and outlast instead bleed explosion because i dont know if getting bleed with cyclone and kill it with blade vortex works fine. need to test this

POB: https://pastebin.com/T9Y7HXZJ

Reflotado por última vez en 19 abr. 2019 18:36:20

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional