Syndicate Freezes, Stutters/Drops Frames Severely

Just had the most frustrating death in HC. Every Syndicate encounter freezes my game then barely stutters. All my video settings are low. Everything else runs smoothly.

Edit:
Note for Steam Users: Don't use this.

"
RemoGaggi escribió:
"
Ygidua escribió:
Here is what fixed it for me. Step by Step, it will take a long time so do it on a day off.

1. Delete all Shader files of POE
2. Run the GPPK file with a defrag program, you can find one specially designed for poe, here at the forum. I went from almost 20GB to 15GB.
3. Run Defragger on your whole PC (takes many hours if you did not do that before)

It took me about 15 hours yesterday, but now my game runs fine again. The loading times of 5 minutes + are gone, moving from one map to another is faster, lag spikes have improved, my hdd is not spinning all the time causing big stuttering in game.

this is ofc only a fix for HDD users, SSD´s should not be defragmented for obvious reasons.

I don´t know what GGG did in 3.6 that it caused such a mess, but if you don´t want to wait for their fix, try mine. At least for me, it has worked.

I took these steps, but only had two Betrayal encounters since. I was able to complete them with minor stuttering, but nothing too drastic. I think this works, but I will report my next encounters.

I deleted all of the "ShaderFiles" folders and ran the poe defragger, which you can find here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/28060 . I have yet to defrag my hard drive however.

Update: I just completed a Cursed Crypt with three Betrayal encounter and very minor stuttering, but it was still prevalent. The above solution definitely seems to have fixed loading times which is likely the problem.
Editado por útlima vez por RemoGaggi en 12 mar. 2019 18:58:26
Reflotado por última vez en 25 jun. 2019 19:10:50
Exact same issue here.
Whenever I'm about to face a syndicate encounter inside a map, I'll get a good 2-3sec freeze beforehand.

Edit:

CPU: Amd Ryzen 2600
GPU: Amd RX 570 Nitro+
Editado por útlima vez por Kyutoryu en 9 mar. 2019 15:19:40
Same for me. Every Syndicate encounter my screen freezes for 5 seconds and I am dead. It's super tilting.
Same here bro.

It is a miracle that does not have any trolls posting ''buy a new PC or quit the game''...
Exact same issue. I've spent the last 2 hours browsing the internet looking for a solution. No luck.
I've been able to play the game fine until Act 9 but now, as soon as I get a Betrayal encounter, I freeze for 5 seconds and I'm either very dead of I get disconnected. It's completely unplayable.
Same, Syndicate freezes then screen for 5 seconds and then crashes the client without errors 50% of the times.
i cant even get anywhere to see how bad the performance takes a hit cause ive been dealing with a whole bunch of shadow and lighting bullshit all night thinking that my gpu is fucking dieing or something but it appears as if im not the only one struggling with a whole bunch of texture fuckups
Editado por útlima vez por idrankyourbeer en 9 mar. 2019 17:28:52
same issue here, never happened during last league :(
Glad to see I'm not the only one. I'm actually haven't played since this occurred, and have no desire to play since I only play Hardcore and don't want to grind my way up only to die to some random glitch. It doesn't seem to affect some players, which makes me feel unlucky, but it's a legitimate problem that discourages me from playing at all.
I also get screen freeze, then i'm dead. will never be able to level this way. please ggg fix this.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional