Help Choosing a Build

I suck at POE, but I've mostly made peace with it. However, since I do suck so much, I would very much appreciate some help choosing a build.

I have a level 40 scion at the moment and I think I want to do a melee/minion build for her, probably focusing on smite and consecrated path. I still have all my auto-gained respec points so I have some room to adjust, but I can hardly spend any more passives without a clear image of where I'm going, and I was hoping I could get some input on which of my possibilities sounds fun, and which ones sound like a mess that won't survive higher levels.

1: Herald-Based Minions
Spoiler
Ascensions: Elementalist, Assassin
Required Equipment: The Coming Calamity
Passives Link: www.poeurl.com/cgn4

In this build, I throw Herald of Purity and Herald of Agony onto the Coming Calamity to do most of the work, with myself focusing on summoning those minions through rapid application of poisons.

2: Herald Party
Spoiler
Ascensions: Elementalist, Inquisitor
Passives Link: www.poeurl.com/cgn6

In this build, I use herald of purity/ash/ice/thunder and smash things up; while I still use minions, the main focus would be smashing everything I see, with minions picking up the stragglers/keeping things off of me if I need to disengage and heal.

3: Minion Summoner
Spoiler
Ascensions: Necromancer, Guardian
Passives Link: www.poeurl.com/cgn7

In this build, I mostly use minions; throw raging spirits onto a totem and use animated weapons, both of which have over 100% increased duration from passives alone, and support them with offering gems and auras. I'd only wade into melee for tough opponents who don't fall before that onslaught.

I can certainly hybridize them (throw the raging spirits totem and animated weapons from build 3 onto builds 1 or 2, add herald of agony onto the 2nd one to make it a 5-herald build, or use a herald along with auras on the 3rd), but the ascensions are definitely different for each and would certainly define my focus. What do you think?
Editado por útlima vez por ArtemisLamprig en 29 ene. 2019 17:32:40
Reflotado por última vez en 29 ene. 2019 17:09:09

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional