High - end for the SD aurabot

- Not sure about the best dps in the SD but i want to show u guy my curren gear , maybe some ppl on SD can try to get this like me but is quite expensive
My build focus for maximum tankies as aurabot can , is NOT FRIENLY AND DONT HAVE BUGET VERSION .
I have 8k es - with 84 84 85 res running 15 aura 0 curse aura ( up to 18 aura if u running AG ) u also can run 14 aura 3 curse if u drop this amulet ( but cursebot is better than us :P )
CANNOT be frozen
CANNOT be ignited
CANNOT be shocked
CANNOT be hindered
Corrupted blood CANNOT be inflicted on you
ABOUT BLOCK / EVADE / DODGE
Spoiler

63% chance to evade attack ( up to 75 with flask )

0% dodge attack / dodge spell ( up to 75 75 with flask + vaal grace )

54/57 chance to block attack / spell ( up to 75 75 with flask )

- AND NOW IS ABOUT MY GEAR
Spoiler

purity fire - ice - lightning lv 23

animate guarian + dread banner + vit lv 26 ( can up to lv 28 with craf +2 level suport gem on new league ( betrayal only ) )
ALSO U CAN TRY WITH 1 HAND WEAPON IF U WANT TO RUNNING SMITE - but need to change abit from the tree
+
for block build :P +
(( crit problem ))

anger + deter + wrath + harted + haste lv 25 ( can up to lv 29 with dual corruped +1 level +2 aoe / aura ( +4 )

grace + purity of elemental + dis lv 28
other stuff

for envy aura
other trash stuff

- WHY THIS BUILD NOT FRIENLY ?
because i trying with block ( nerf fuck :P ) and use legacy reckless - legacy rumi . and also i prefer to use double corrup gear ( even on jewel )
Spoiler

- My pastebin :
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/ya4ub9ii

old version with 10500 es ( 0 block )
Spoiler
9k ES version with dps boots increased : https://pastebin.com/1aE0aTTg

Spoiler

Spoiler
- I dont have much time for playing this game . but i still accept some idea for my build to min/ maxing it :P - Special thanks to @MMPT86 / @z3phir3 / @showthemtwome give me some good idea for the build :P
Editado por útlima vez por ㆍYunaㆍ en 23 feb. 2019 3:15:19
Reflotado por última vez en 6 ene. 2019 0:08:31

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional