My first character...critique and help are welcome

Hello exiles!
This is my first character i played over lvl 20 and now that i am starting t6 maps i can feel the dificulty ramping up. I would be grateful for any comment and critique on what i am doing with this character at the moment. Also any tips are welcome so i can improve my next character.
Thanks!
Reflotado por última vez en 24 dic. 2018 13:23:48
Hello my friend.
First of all please link your PathofBuilding or smth else next time. Since no one knows what u are talking about otherwise. I looked up in your profil and find your character.

Your flask setup is not looking good so far. U dont need 2 life flask in normal cases. Better u get a life flask with anti bleed and instant recovery. Next why u take Witchfire and Rumi's? Better choices are diamond flask, sin's rebirth, atziris promise or an onslaught flask.

Your skilltree is not very efficient. Try smth like this www.poeurl.com/cdFO.

Lets talk about your gear... U dont stack many life thas maybe the reason u stuck at Tier 6. Look out for more life on gear.

Gem Setup - you are not using full potencial here either. Find a way to use all your slots. And btw u never level up your cast on damage taken setup that high. U wont even proc it that often this way. Try Cwdt-IC-Inreased Duration and dont level it up ^^

Thats all i can tell u since im a bad english speaker ^^ hope the other guys will tell u more
Thank you for your reply. I am in the process of updating my flasks...as for my choice of unique flasks, well they were cheap and seemed relevant for what i am going for here...Thank you for a tip on not leveling cast when damage taken gem, oh and for PoB link here it is https://pastebin.com/pG9UsTsc
Any further help and insight is greatly appreciated.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional