Max Block (83/83) - Arakaali's Fang Spider Summoner - (WIP)

Hello all, this is mainly a test to see how much tankiness and dps we can actually get out of a max block gladiator using only the spiders from Arakaali's fang as our main source of damage.

This is mostly just to keep tabs on how the build has progressed and the changes that have been made.

The PoB will be down below and shows my current characters gear.
Enemy level is set to 75 so the correct dps shows for the spiders.
Only things that can be kept up on bosses are checked (correct me on the banner tho if you think it isnt able to be kept up).

Damage per spider is: 22,641 dps.
20 spiders total: 452,820 dps.

I am only including the spiders dps currently and not my own or the HoAg.
The HoAg is mainly there just for the chance to poison.
I am currently considering if BF + cwc + BV will help out, but considering the lack of sockets and AoE i have not yet attempted it.

The build is not a speed-demon, it is of course incredibly tanky.
I would say the clear is on par with any other summoner.
The Spiders AI is quite nice as they are incredibly aggressive and do attack what you attack.

As with any Aegis build - DoTs are always an issue.
Poison, however, is not considering the pantheon "Soul of Shakari".
Soul of Arakaali will take care of most chaos DoTs as well as long as you move out of it and not just stand in them.

Ignite has been an issue.
Currently trying to find an effective way of either being immune or removing it without having to use flasks.

I have not yet done shaper/uber elder - so i do not know how it feels or if something in the build needs to be corrected to accommodate them.

PoB:
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/SMiv2HzW

End-Game tree (not done yet):
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/Zz4ywniV

My Current issues with the end-game build are not enough int/dex and that its for lvl 100. I still need to shave some points off and correct either the gear or some pathing to make up for the lack of int/dex.

This will be updated periodically as I continue to level.

Reflotado por última vez en 24 dic. 2018 0:42:40

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional