Feedback + input needed - Cold to Fire Winter ORB Ele/Deadeye

Here's the pastebin i whipped up at work: https://pastebin.com/hRsaFsEe

Fairly straight forward, Cold to Fire Winter orb utilizing AoF, minion nodes for damage, and some jewel sockets for projectile damage later on, as well as a few nodes throughout the tree.

Ascendancies are Elementalist for ele reflect immunity, ele pen, and herald of ash (+ herald of ice possibly?) and Deadeye for Pierce, far shot, and +1 Proj.

Since WO is a projectile, I feel it could work fairly well, and using the single projectile in conjunction with Inpulsa's and herald of ash could make for some great clearspeed while providing much better single target than a standard cold WO build.

My biggest question up front is; does EO fit into this? EO is probably counter-intuitive to an ignite/burn build, i just don't know much about conversion or burn builds.

I'm guessing also this would be kind of a unique heavy build, items like Gang's Momentum seem pretty solid.

Any input would be appreciated, I would love to play a conversion single proj build with WO.
Reflotado por última vez en 23 dic. 2018 9:52:40
Bump
Might be able to work. Kevlynn's whispering ice CI ascendant converts icestorm's cold damage to fire damage and even uses AoF and EO. So winter orb might work similarly?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional