New player question (s)

Hey everyone.

Started playing path of exile a few days ago, got my ranger to level 40 till I realized my skill tree path is pure damage and no sustain and I was getting oneshot at act 4 when doing the first delve part.

So, a bit disapointed I started making an new character and came across this one, who looks pretty cool compared to the classes ive played (witch and ranger) and she seems hybrid in the sence that if I am not mistaken I am more free to mix up classes and their respective skill tree paths more easy.

And, while looking up beginner friendly builds I couldnt chose between the freeze totem build, and the Arc witch build.

So, on to my actual question..

Is it actually possible to make an witch totem hybrid?
How newplayer friendly is this? I dont mind not being able to get rank 1 with the build but I also dont want to make the game impossible either?

(I dont mind having to grind slightly more, I also dont mind having to spend some extra skill points to get on the path I want to be on, as long as I dont get oneshot or make it inpossible to delve)

Why is this champ considered hard to get into exactly?
Other then that you have a ton of skillpath options, aswell as item color options (I imagin it to be hard to grind for items if you mix all 3 color gems)I dont see why this would be harder compared to just going the witch or ranger class.

Any other new player advise you might have would be greatly appriciated!
Reflotado por última vez en 17 dic. 2018 8:02:20

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional