Elemental Hit Sion Ascendant [Archer/Templar] (working idea in PoB)

561k DPS before Combat Focus, Cobalt Jewel

1.36m with active flasks at minimum range for Far Shot to work, with all ailments stacked.

EDIT: After the PoB update the numbers on all my builds have changed, so I'm not exactly sure if I should be looking at the new ones with certanty, they're about 30-60%% lower on a lot of things.

3.8k HP
800 Mana (75% reserved)
1.77k life leech
200 mana leech
45% Melee Evade
79% Ranged Evade
Attack Dodge 50%
Spell Dodge 55%
36% chance to avoid stun
8% chance to avoid ailments
FRes: 64%
CRes: 76%(78%)
LRes: 75%(78%)

Path of Building Link, items included
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/4wPhAPTU

My first build idea that I've completely finished, let me know what you think.
Editado por útlima vez por DanteKorvinus en 15 dic. 2018 14:02:28
Reflotado por última vez en 15 dic. 2018 17:10:51
Is this a joke or are you really that new?

First of all you're not getting to 99. So don't make a build for level 100 but something around 90. (With a working build at 75)

Second you do not have enough life to survive syndicates past tier 5 maps.

Third you're only using uniques? Are you a madlad?

Why are you picking up resistances on the tree? Use rares and get your resistances up you're wasting valuable points.

I don't want to write out paragraphs but there's a million and one things wrong with this build.

All in all you have to get a little more experience in the game before attempting a build.
Why so serious?
Would you like an anvil to further sharpen your edge? People like you are the reason why so many people that I know didn't stick around playing the game with your snide comments and elitist attitude.

Regardless of whether my build is good or not, your entire post is just you boasting your immense knowledge so that other people can read it and say "Wow, that guy really destroyed that noob lol".

Grow up.
wow, that guy really destroyed that noob

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional