Advice/Guidance requested. Wild Strike + Wings of Entropy

I'll just get straight to the point. Here's a rough template i made to follow for when i play the game when the next season starts.
Skill Tree

What i want help with isn't necessarily a correction of that template, but rather a nudge in the right direction so i know what it lacks or if i went too hard on a certain stat that simply isn't strong enough

As the title says, i'm looking to play with Wild Strike and Wings of Entropy, as they're really the only things i like so far (played up to level 36 before i got tired of it). Outside of that skill and weapon, i'm undecided on complete build and will probably decide that as i go. I've a fair idea on what support gems and supportive skills to use, so the main point of this thread is the skill tree.

The only thing i really want out of this build is to experience the end-game gameplay loop (not on a high level, just getting a taste of it is enough) to see if i really like the game or not, because i want to enjoy it but i feel like it's lacking something, and i'm not sure if it's me or the game.

Any help is welcome but the why is more important than the what and i'd still like to leave some things to be explored on my own IF possible. And do keep in mind that it's only a template to follow, it is NOT a finished build.

Thank you in advance
Reflotado por última vez en 3 dic. 2018 23:32:58
Wings of entropy is a neat item, but falls into the category of leveling gear. the only skill node you selected for dual wielding is ambidexterity. Because of this I would suggest upgrading to a different axe at some point as your skill tree does not utilize the item effectively.

I enjoy theory crafting builds almost more than actually playing the game. It takes time and there is a huge learning curve.

The more you learn about the game the more layers of complexity you realize it has. I struggled with end game content for five leagues. If you truly want an end game grinder there are builds out there for that. Some of them are even inexpensive and have easy to acquire gear.

A powerful build does not guarantee endgame content.

As a newer player there are other important things you should focus on. For instance building your economy. By learning how to generate currency either by crafting or recognizing what mods on what base has value. After that you can afford better equipment and experiment with more than one build at a time. Buying maps seems to be a thing when your reaching for the end game content. No money means you crawl toward the end game content.

The other good skill is recognizing the monster types and their abilities. There are no invincible builds and running in and whacking every monster could just make it harder to get to end game content. At higher levels death has a serious cost, End game content is more than just how many million dps your build can do..

POE is an amazing game on the free to play menu and the longer you stick with it, the more you will love it. But to truly appreciate the games complexity I discourage grabbing a Shaper grinder build your first league and then being discouraged and disappointed when you can't get to him.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional