MF/Currency 2Hand LeapQuake /Earthquake Scion

2H MF-Earthquake viable?

https://youtu.be/DSQn57As0Ks

This path of exile build is focused around the skill "Earthquake". I've made this build to see if earthquake could be somewhat viable for farming.
Its meant and built to be used with mf-gear. But could be viable for all content with proper non-mf gear. Easy to start, can get expensive to refine the gear.
Reflotado por última vez en 23 nov. 2018 12:50:52
Hey, I just checked out the video out of curiosity and the build looks fun but you really should try to see if you can get somebody else to record your video for you if possible. It literally looks like you're playing runescape, I would post screenshots of yourself at the end of higher tier bosses and then try to get somebody else to do the video for you. I'm only saying this because people won't want to watch a video where it's lagging and you could better sell your build idea with a text guide with included screenshots. The current picture is actually really nice and concise. Even if you made a few more slides featuring gearing, gems, passives, etc. with the formatting you have it'd make for a much better guide imo.
Thanks for the interest and advice;)

I've been looking into it and hope to improve the recording quali soon.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional