Need Help on a Scion DClaw+Bleed Build

Hello all, I'm a fresh starter of this game, and still trying to learn game. I'm a fan of X-23 and I want to make a character like her. And I have couple questions to ask,that's where I need your assistant.

What I had my mind is; DualClaw+Bleed+Flicker.

1-)What are the skill gems you recommend to use with Claws?Especially physical ones because I have a 25 DClaw+Scion which is using molten strike at some point I feel like that I'm playing with a fire elemental archetype.

2-)How can I synergy them with bleed?What is your suggestions?

3-)Are there any movement spells that I can use instead of "Flicker"?I've checked a few build and frenzy charge+flicker seems to fit really well,however I don't know if there're any other ones since I have only 40 level Witch.

4-)Any vaal gems to suggest would be lovely also.

5-)I choose scion because Ascendant Path of.. provide nice jump between claw and bleed(and a female exile fits X-23)

6-)Made a passive tree build myself and views appreciated.

https://www.pathofexile.com/build/lYO6CR

Note: I read that claw nodes not that well and bleed is not in a good shape. I'm aware of it and still want to try it.And also I'm not looking for long answers sites and build links to read and guide would help much as well.

Thanks for reading.
Editado por útlima vez por turachhh5555 en 21 nov. 2018 6:54:45
Reflotado por última vez en 23 nov. 2018 14:10:13
"
turachhh5555 escribió:
....Original post....

Luckily for you, I love claw builds. I know you like X-23 which is probably why you picked Scion, which is completely fine, but you're going to get to the point where you're going to have to decide which two classes you are going to subclass as. This is obviously going to depend on what kind of build and skill you want to utilize. Certain classes will be able to do it better than others so it all depends.

For the skill gems I recommend to use with claws, it all depends on you. If you like X-23, I figure hacking and slashing might seem a lot cooler so you're going to want a skill that actually has your character swinging their arms. Vaal Double Strike (Double Strike) might be just for you in this regard. The skill gem scales at stupid levels, costs very little mana even while being 6-linked and is great with claws since they can have gain life on hit as a implicit.

You using Molten Strike isn't a bad choice either, but to fit the theme, I think using Double Strike might be the better choice and also just damage-wise. You can optimize your skill tree a lot better too if you go with Double Strike. Molten Strike might have to make you move around the skill tree to grab certain nodes that are a bit further such as Point Blank since that node is dumb good with Molten Strike.

Since you want to utilize bleed, Double Strike will suit this more for you. Molten Strike is obviously superior to Double Strike, but we're trying to fit the theme. You will be inflicting bleed a whole lot faster with Double Strike. Just linking a Chance to Bleed gem in your Double Strike setup will be more than enough to make enemies bleed. Grab a few increase bleed damage nodes and you get more DPS as well.

For movement skills, you want to be using Whirling Blades, not Flicker Strike. I'm an avid Flicker Strike player and that is more so used as your main skill. Not as an actual movement skill. You want to be using Whirling Blade in short distances so you can travel faster in shorter bursts. If you do it in long cursor clicks, you're going to travel a longer distance, but the recovery time is a whole lot longer. Link a Whirling Blades with Faster Attacks Support and you have a great movement setup. Flicker Strike needs Frenzy Charges to bypass the cooldown of Flicker Strike, so using Flicker Strike as an actual movement skill is bad in this regard.

You also just don't suggest Vaal gems as it is highly dependent on your build and what you're aiming for. If you did have to choose some default ones though, it would be for defensive measures which can always be used on any builds if you have extra sockets. Vaal Grace gives you a chance to dodge attacks and spells at 24-34% depending on the level for 6 seconds. This is great to pop during boss fights and during mapping if you can generate enough souls to recharge it back up. Vaal Haste is also great if you want a boost in DPS since it boosts your attack speed, cast speed and movement speed.

I can't really comment on your skill tree yet either. The only thing I can say is that since you are playing a Scion, hopefully you know how a Scion and ascendancies work. A Scion only has one ascendancy and that is an Ascendant. By ascending to an Ascendant, you have the option to subclass up to 2 different classes and also able to start your skill tree from one of the classes if you use all 8 of your ascendancy points. This is why it is very hard to decide on how your skill tree looks. Scion takes a lot of careful planning because you do not want to waste skill points and you also have to think about where you want to start your skill tree from to optimize the grabbing of skills on the tree.

Hopefully this helps you a bit. It's a lot of information, I know, but you had quite a bit of questions. I would suggest you research a bit more into the Scion and how they work. Scions take the most time to plan out since they can start their tree from another class while also able to spec points from their tree. This makes it so you do not need to waste skill points reaching a far spot on the tree. You can optimize your skill points a lot better this way.
*Want to try out some fun hipster builds? Check out my thread below!*
[Build/Stream Thread]
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2246315
Thank you so much for your answer.I'm still trying to learn and definetely try everything you mentioned. Recently I found frenzy and it looks cool also.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional