[3.4] Everyone's Favourite - Scion Aura Support | 10 Auras | 10k+ ES - 2k+ Regen

INTRODUCTION

Hey People, I got advised to make a build guide for my Aurabot that I had started all the way back in breach league, can't belive it's 5/6 Leagues ago, me and my friend made this build to fit our playstyle, there were a few, but not many aurabot builds out there, so we made our own unique version of it, it had to be durable enough to handle the highest content available.

VIDEO

A quick showcase in a Delve at depth ~340

OVERVIEW

PathOfBuilding
https://pastebin.com/3dumAuyH Check out the "Notes" Tab in PoB!

Pros:
+ Tanky as heck
+ Enjoyable and easy to play
+ Always welcome to parties
+ Can work on a budget/league start viable
+ Always upgrade-able

Cons:
- Can't play alone
- Requires certain uniques to function (more on that later)

Notes
This build does not run the most auras, neither does it run them the most effectively

SKILL TREE

Ascendancy Points:

Bandits: I personally like to kill all bandits for the 2 Skill Points, but helping Oak for the 1% Life Regeneration is also a viable choice.

SCREENSHOTS

DEFENSE

Unbuffed

Buffed
It has to be noted, the regen is without the increased recovery rate from the Belt (or possibly a Watcher's Eye), so it's actually around 2600 ES/s

Current Gear

Flasks

GEAR EXPLANATION

This is used to get our Movement Skill of choice to 0 mana cost, the Vertex has the mod "Socketed Gems have 50% Reduced Mana Cost", we're adding a Reduced Mana Support, which, at level 20 with 20% Quality gives us 39% Reduced mana cost, and when we socket that into the helm, it gets +1 level, so it is 40% reduced mana cost, now we only need another 10% reduced mana cost. We use the Conqueror's Efficiency Jewel which gives us 3% Reduced mana cost of Skills aswell as 2% Reduced Mana Reserved in combination of 2 Rare Jewels with %Reduced mana cost of Skills, aim for 4% or more, as that enables you to have a free movement skill without your reduced mana support being lvl 20/20.
RareJewels

Weapon
I personally like to run a Brightbeak with a Fortify corruption. Fortify gives us 20% reduced damage taken from hits. We proc that by continuesly striking with Smite, aswell as sometimes with Shield Charge/Leap Slam.
You could also run a Brightbeak/Ephemeral Edge with 1R 1B 1W and swap the Anger with a Hatred when your party has heavy physical damage and would benefit more from Hatred.
You could also run an Ephemeral Edge, for some more ES, especially early on that can be very useful.

LINKS AND GEMS
Helmet

In here we have our movement skill of choice, i like to use Shield Charge linked to Faster Attacks aswell as Smite, we run a high quality high level Reduced Mana Support to get our Helmet Setup to 0 Mana Cost, we need 2 Jewels with reduced mana cost of skills, aswell as a Conqueror's Efficiency to achieve that.
Another Setup i like to run is Shield Charge; Faster Attacks; Reduced Mana; Flame Dash. The recent changes to Flame Dash are amazing, but sometimes i still prefer to run the regular setup and simply swap Shield Charge to Leap Slam.

Shield

In here we have our Purities, namely Purity of Fire; Lightning; Cold. We put them here to benefit from the +2 levels of Socketed Aura Gems, which equates to another +1 maximum resistance compared to lvl 20 Purities. Aswell as that the Purities also reserve less or our Life. The Shield also gives some Dexterity which we need, and some All Elemental Resistance.

3Link
Cast when damage taken (High level) Summon Stone Golem (High Level) Summon Holy Relic
This Setup is to automate the golem and relic cast, both of them grant us around 110 flat regen each. They will be cast once you take damage, but they won't usually die unless there's alot of AoE damage around, and then they will simply be cast the next time you take some damage.

3Link
Anger Generosity Wrath
These are the Damage Auras that we're running, we link them to Generosity to amplify their effectiveness aswell the range.

4Link
(Vaal) Haste (Vaal) Grace Vitality Enlighten Lvl 2(or higher)

Other than that we are only running Clarity (lvl 1), and i like to have a Portal Gem (preferably linked to faster casting) aswell, so we have 5 Sockets left.
Restlink
Cast when Damage Taken Immortal Call Increased Duration Vortex 5L: Enfeeble

LEVELING

Work In Progress :C

LEVELING TREES

Editado por útlima vez por TheLegendToast en 23 oct. 2018 5:56:26
Reflotado por última vez en 19 nov. 2018 0:41:10
amazing build <3 ty for sharing this !

after trying it for a bit, i fell in love with it !!

POG
Streaming Every Day,

Twitch.tv/MosesPlays
Sin Treks would give you even more regen if you can find a pair over 144 ES. As you use shavs, you don't really benefit from Steppan Eards.

Use the Jewellers Trick to color your Treks!!!

Shaper's Touch would give even more. You NEED a max roll, which would be expensive though (probs not worth it for just ~2 (flat!) regen....)

Consider picking up a watcher's eye. (NOTE: WILL GET VERY EXPENSIVE VERY QUICKLY!!!!!!) Mods: Disc Regen, Mana Cost Clarity, Flat Regen Vitality.

Alpha's Howl is mandatory for an aurabot. You do you, tho.
I am emotionally & mentally drained through the sharking waters.
Editado por útlima vez por bvanharjr en 22 oct. 2018 13:38:11
"
bvanharjr escribió:
Sin Treks would give you even more regen if you can find a pair over 144 ES. As you use shavs, you don't really benefit from Steppan Eards.

Use the Jewellers Trick to color your Treks!!!

Shaper's Touch would give even more. You NEED a max roll, which would be expensive though (probs not worth it for just ~2 (flat!) regen....)

Consider picking up a watcher's eye. (NOTE: WILL GET VERY EXPENSIVE VERY QUICKLY!!!!!!) Mods: Disc Regen, Mana Cost Clarity, Flat Regen Vitality.

Alpha's Howl is mandatory for an aurabot. You do you, tho.

Thanks for the reply, Shaper's touch are a nice thing to use, it's definetly very viable to use those instead. In my current setup, using both Sin Trek and Shaper's Touch wouldn't change too much. in my current setup i have 10591 ES and 2538 ES regen, using perfect roll Shaper's Touch and near perfect Sin Trek would kick me to 10864 ES and 2342 regen (Including a regen enchant on the boots in both cases). So it doesn't change much but its just a thing of preferance.

I do actually use a watcher's eye, it's included in the PoB. but due to the nature of how item sets work they dont switch out jewels.. currently i use a discipline regen (2.4%) and a clarity mana cost (-8) and switched out reduced mana from my helmet with a generosity to support my Smite.

You can take a look at my Character, my profile is public. I haven't gotten around to include jewels in the guide yet as im very busy with school, sadly.

I don't think Alpha's Howl is MANDATORY in that sense. It's definetly very very strong in most cases. But i opted out of it for simplicity sake, as i didn't feel the need, or rather the benefit of running one more Aura, but having to change so much of my gear accordingly.

I do appreciate the feedback!
One day i will find the right words, and they will be simple. - Jack Kerouac
Honestly, that was good back in legacy, these days, this build is trash. Nobody should ever build that.
IGN : Teknodartio
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2231840 thats a better aurabot guild. Blood magic aurabot are bad, Ci 100% better
IGN: EternalMxy

Best Uber Lab Enchant Service
view-thread/2240296
Gotta say this build is outdated by a few years, Ive mapped with some CI aurabots that can make my tooltip go from 17k to 130k as a MF windripper build.
"
MADGENESIS escribió:
Gotta say this build is outdated by a few years, Ive mapped with some CI aurabots that can make my tooltip go from 17k to 130k as a MF windripper build.

is buget for delve bro , im play as CI in SD proably is more dps boots than any shav , but shav is safe :P and much more cheaper than try with Ci

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional