Physical Spell Challenge (GC Miner?) Community please help and I'll create a PoB

I have a item that I can combine with some others in my stash for a pretty fun build. The build would have to be physical spell based and best aided by spell crit chance. I consider The early multi nodes at Scion start area a good spot to go. Should I find Heartseekers despite the lack of need for crit chance? What are my options with such a wonky item to build around?

My thought is this: we live in Delve now and I would like to delve deep solo. An item like this opens up a lot of heavy options with huge life pool and MoM. That is probably something to think about when theorycrafting a build with me here.

Thanks for any assistance people can provide!
Editado por útlima vez por cathartist en 11 oct. 2018 0:29:13
Reflotado por última vez en 1 nov. 2018 13:18:13
Bump. Anyone? High level ideas? I want to delve deep and this seems to offer a lot. I could use a shield and any phys spell.
Just do a generic GC Miner MoM Tree? Or low Life if you got the Cash.
Any 2 of Sab/Elementalist/Inquisitor are the standard Choices I think.
Editado por útlima vez por Guffinn en 11 oct. 2018 18:20:20
"
Guffinn escribió:
Just do a generic GC Miner MoM Tree? Or low Life if you got the Cash.
Any 2 of Sab/Elementalist/Inquisitor are the standard Choices I think.

If I have thoughts of somehow being tanky while dual-wielding a stat-stick? Is one of those three still an option?

I want to get past Delve depth 500, essentially. Maybe if I neglect a lot of crit and multi/chance and do Elemental Overload with life/mana focus and maybe just armour and spell block and wear a Loreweave?

Just trying to get the ball rolling here.
Editado por útlima vez por cathartist en 11 oct. 2018 21:42:12
"
cathartist escribió:
If I have thoughts of somehow being tanky while dual-wielding a stat-stick? Is one of those three still an option?

I want to get past Delve depth 500, essentially. Maybe if I neglect a lot of crit and multi/chance and do Elemental Overload with life/mana focus and maybe just armour and spell block and wear a Loreweave?

Just trying to get the ball rolling here.

2 Stat Sticks for Damage, 1 + Shield for survivability. Pretty self explanatory :P

And yes, tankyness could be achieved easily.
If you wanna play a Phys Spell, GC is simply your best bet. And that works best with Totems, Traps and Mines, of which the latter is the strongest option.

Scions can play all of those archetypes, but not nearly as well as Hiero for Totems and Sabo for Traps and Mines. So if you wanna go for any of those options, I'd recommend looking for another Ascendancy than Ascendant.

Both MoM and Lowlife ES based Characters can be pretty tanky, the latter moreso though I guess but requires bigger investments.
Just use 2 statsticks + BV. Or roll a sab and do GC mines with those 2 sticks. LL is more expensive but more powerful

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional