Help with dual strike!!

Hello all! i've been playing since breach league. I recently decided to start tackling my own builds and i've had successful builds with traps,spells, and totems. However ive made a dual strike gladiator that was based off of dual wielding varunastra and bloodseeker the defenseives of the build are solid i have 4.8k health, endurance charges, blind ,instant leech, 40/30 dodge, and 39/39 block + violent retaliation stacks. On the contrary, I feel my DPS is lacking. With a BOR 4 link im around 120k with level 20 gems on shaper. I was curious if anyone would be willing to look into my build and give me suggestions on how to increase my damage. I will link the POB and thank you in advance!!!

https://pastebin.com/VaRkrn7N
Reflotado por última vez en 14 oct. 2018 21:43:09
Took a look for you, and I'm seeing a whole lot of stuff here. Doesn't matter how you slice it, 4.8k life is gonna feel flimsy for late-game content. ~ 180k Shaper DPS isn't gonna cut it either, even accounting for the 20% chance to deal double.

IMHO, the build is flawed in the way it's approaching defenses; the number one weakest piece of gear you're running is The Anvil, you're better off dropping it for any old rare amulet with better stats. Currently, you're splitting off toward both the left and right side of the tree. I'd pick one or the other; it would be easier to build up a similar amount of block to your combined dodge/block without Acrobatics halving the effectiveness of your block nodes. Brutal Blade's really not doing much for you right now either.

If you're going right-side, I'd consider picking up Vaal Pact since you won't be losing much life regeneration.

This strikes me as somewhat better pathing than what you're currently running.

Good luck!
Editado por útlima vez por WSLaFleur en 14 oct. 2018 21:43:30

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional