I have a request for you amazing

builders out there, i really wanna see this come to life somehow.:)

here's the build idea/concept I am crappy at fully realizing builds but thing this could be pretty fun?

Consecrated Path skill
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gear concepts/idea's

Pillar of the Caged God
Meginord's Vise +100 to Strength
The Iron Fortress +(60-120) to Strength or kaoms heart
The Magnate +(40-50) to Strength
Hrimnor's Resolve

at minimum you have 320str.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
scion/ascend - Path of the Templar into avatar of fire grabbing chieftain and guardian nodes from asc.

ring empty
ring empty
necklace empty
boots empty

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(30-40)% increased Fire Damage from helm (25-40)% increased Global Physical Damage from belt Strength's Damage Bonus instead grants 3% increased Melee Physical Damage per 10 Strength from chest 10% increased Global Physical Damage from gloves 16% increased Physical Weapon Damage per 10 Strength from the pillar of the caged god staff + 20% from bandits

40% from helm
40% from belt
10% increased Global Physical Damage from gloves
3% increased Melee Physical Damage per 10 Strength from chest or replace with kaoms heart.
16% increased Physical Weapon Damage per 10 Strength from the pillar of the caged god staff
20% phys bonus from bandits
Editado por útlima vez por Xinglifehard en 29 sept. 2018 7:27:00
Reflotado por última vez en 2 nov. 2018 13:42:16
You see, there's a reason why no one uses Pillar of The Caged God. Compared to the majority of all other weapons out there, it just doesn't come close to their damage. Especially the meta we're in currently, where everyone is running around with stat sticks, I'd hate to say it but for Pillar to be good, it needs a fated upgrade so we can see a better version of it. You could stack over 2,000 strength with it, and the damage still wouldn't be comparable.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional