Can you have a look at my Slayer 2H bleed-shock build?

Char name: Jelaos

I am asking more advanced players. I am here since legacy and like to play with my own builds from time to time but they always stops working on maps. This one feels different but still dies too often.

First I wanted to use Starforge and Inpulsa for pure strength, immune to phys reflection build shocking enemies which benefit from 10% life explosions, but Inpulsa is expensive and ev/es chest and I needed strength so, I changed it for The Brass Dome. It gives me more shock duration on me and immunity for enemy crits. With Heamophillia I have 5% life explosions and bonuses to dmg, so it's nice. This plus Maligaro's Restraint belt, which gives me even more shock duration, reflects shock to me, increases damage and movement speed while shocked and Carnage Heart amulet with bonuses to life leech and damage while leeching - and I have really hight amounts of damage.

I have two jewels which besides damage, attack speed and armour gives me 8% chance to shock and it's good. With Granite and Basalt flasks I have 86% damage reduction, that plus Soul of Gruthkul and Solaris gives me even more.

Headsman and Bane of Legends are high boost to dmg, Endless Hunger - life leech and immunity to bleeding while Leeching. Still waiting for Brutal Fervour and then I will finally go for Vaal Pact.

But here I am, having only 2 rings, helmet and boots to cap resistances, take more life, movement speed etc. 3k hp at 76 lvl is not enough and I know it. Should I give up on dmg? Which unique is not worth staying in this build?

This is the tree:
Poe planner
Smile! <3
Reflotado por última vez en 27 sept. 2018 9:54:43

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional