3.4 WIP Vipermancer

Little build i am planning for new league based around overall changes to tree and other things. Any feedback is welcome.

Ascedancies Necromancer and most likely Gladiator.

Gear
Wasp nest+broken faith

Since Viper strike converts most of damage to chaos broken faith is must have to have any use of leech.

With Gladiator ascedancy we get "usless" 15% blind chance. With enough attack speed this can be exploited with Effigon. This way accuracy is non issue.

With uber lab it is possible to use pure talent gem to get flat 1% leech and chunk of much needed dexterity.

If i can get enough mana reduction nodes plan is to use Voroichi to get at least 3 green crab armor chest. Combined with helmet and boots we gain stun immunity and big chunk of physical damage reduction.

Gladiator start area and Templar area will provide solid amount of block. Buffed with bone offering for additional life on block. Rumi would provide little bit of extra block.

Damage would be sourced throu stacking minion nodes with new node that has scourge effect.

Viper has base poison 60% Herald +20% wasp nest +20=100% chance to poison on hit.

Skills
Viper strike+faster attack+witchering+multistrike+last two will depend on what color i roll but might be forced to go for blood magic.

Avatar of purity,Avatar of agony+enlighten+minion damage. I dont care about sentinel life since with enough attack speed they should refresh on bosses. Might put it in Embalmers if i can get sufficient mana reservation reduction and resists.

CDWT+desecrate+golem+tempest shield.

Reckoning+curse on hit+selected curse.

Bone offering+duration+efficiency.

Last four slots are for whirling blades for mobility and other utility skills. Propably will go for holy relic +minion life+ maybe zombie for meatshield.
Editado por útlima vez por Asheren en 31 ago. 2018 12:23:24
Reflotado por última vez en 5 sept. 2018 7:19:33
My ability to play over weekend is bit limited but after geting both heralds it seem to be working as intended soo far not expecting any problems till maping.
Editado por útlima vez por Asheren en 1 sept. 2018 16:10:26
Currently trying to work out geting around the block nerf. DPS wise its pretty ok but block nerf has badly impacted suvivability.

Also crawler AI is horrible it offen ends up trying to hit boss with his split arrow and misses all the shots.
Editado por útlima vez por Asheren en 5 sept. 2018 3:26:17
Seem the build made a rather unexpected turn in to poison spectral throw due to block nerf. Much better survivability and stacks can be easily keept up with mortem morsu.

Soo i will not be updating this one and work on spectral throw one.
Editado por útlima vez por Asheren en 5 sept. 2018 7:20:05

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional