Help with champion reroll!

First off, im a casual player with limited knowledge but Ive played enough to have a pretty basic to intermediate level of knowledge.

That being said I would like to change what I made into something more fun. I was following a build guide for vaal double strike and I dont like it. Im 66 now with my champion but I was REALLY wanting to make a melee character for once. I, yeah yeah im late, just saw Thor Ragnarock last night and I was like man that'd be fun to build a character with lightning based stuff that looks like what he used.

I know his hammer is in the game and all but im willing to make whatever build that would just resemble on screen a god of thunder! I would like one that is good can do most things. Clear speed isnt as important as just being able to do most end game content and bosses.

Anyone be so kind as to link me some guide or something like this? I dont want to make a whole new character as it takes me FOREVER to level, so I wanted to use my champion if possible. It doesnt have to use thors hammer, its the skills look im more worried about and its being able to survive and kill.

Thanks in advance.
Reflotado por última vez en 9 ago. 2018 1:48:51

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional