Scion Ascendancy Passive Tree

I've seen a few finished Scion builds where the passive tree shows the start of the tree away from where the Scion starts - like from the Duelist - I get that after the trials and ascendancy you can start at another class location start-point.

So my question is - do you build out your tree from the Scion starting point from level 2 on and after you ascend and (for example) go with the duelist - do you then have to 'regret' and refund all the passive points you've spent if your intention is to fully go down the other tree instead?

As example: https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.3.1/AAAABAABAQJfBLMFLQW1DPIOPBRNFHEUdRiRGjgh0CKvI9Mj9iW8Jy8qOCpbLlMwcTB8Mok31DhTOkI6UjrYPs9AoEMxRCVHfkp9S3hM_02STipRR1LsVvpXVFfiWfNaGluvXhNfOWDeYVJirGVNZlRnoGhlbAhsjG8ncg9yqXTtdct2rHbnd9d35Xn2eu97bnzZfyuCB4KbhmCHdoqzivCNfY1-jbmNv5BVk6iUb5chmmqbLZ2qogCkDKXLqLusqrCrsXy0xbe2vJ-9Nr3mvqfAZsF8wuzDM8PmxILPftNv1CPZfNrB20_b592o37_gw-Fz45_qGOpi7SDtP-9O8B_xivPd9zL3ffjr_Ev9bg==?accountName=hellfurian&characterName=Hellsummonz

Thanks for your time.
Reflotado por última vez en 8 ago. 2018 11:12:13
Yes, that's basically it.
Once you have your "Path of the XYZ" Ascendancy, that allows you to choose a 2nd starting Point, you need to connect to said point and then can Regret/Unspec all the passives you want.
Thanks! Kind of what I was thinking.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional