Need help to improve duelist champion Life & DPS stats

Hi,

I observe almost every streamer has an average of 5k to 7k life at 75 level.

Why is my char still "AxontinD" duelist champion so low in life 2.5k and dps 7k.

Any other suggestions to improve dps & life stats will be very helpful.

I have been trying to buy high dps axes and have wasted almost 60 c. Trying to dispose these axes. They only marginallly change the dps.

Shall I shift my char to two handed axe.

Any suggestions from experts will be helpful.

Thanks,
Regards,
Axontin
Reflotado por última vez en 5 ago. 2018 2:14:17
[removed]
Editado por útlima vez por Aodui en 9 sept. 2018 17:22:08
"
Aodui escribió:
The secret to life is not much of a mystery, you want to try to have lets say an average of 50 life on all your armor, and around 200% increased life from passives and jewels.

Currently your build has 94% inc life from tree, which is half of what is normal for melee life builds.

If you have no plans on reserving mana (with an aura or something), I would 100% recommend getting Blood Magic and the nodes behind it, and ditching mana completely.

Too much of your gear has the resists you need but no life, there are also a lot of resist nodes taken on your passive tree and not a lot of jewel slots -> get those jewel slots and slot in jewels with life & resists on them, three affix jewels are not that expensive and will help you a lot.

You want jewels that look like this (but with a dps mod that helps you):

I'd swap your helm for one that adds to your dps, either

or

And get chest armor that has 90+ life on it as well as resists, I really like
but I know it is not for everyone as you cannot cast any spells at all.

Is a common choice

But really any rare with lots of life and some resists - I'd even ignore chaos resist.

tldr; people with 7k life have life on gear multiplied by increased life on passive tree, thanks partly to having great jewels, jewels are of the strongest nodes on the tree, you want jewels.

Thank you for the feedback, have tried changing some of these suggestions.

May take some time to get these changes.

5 linked belly is a bit costly for me right now.
Regards,
Axontin
This is not working, I would like to try some thing else.

Any other suggestions please?
Regards,
Axontin
Editado por útlima vez por Axontin en 5 ago. 2018 16:08:22

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional